Kuala Lumpur Jobs Protege – Junior Regulatory And Qa Executive Position at Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of PROTEGE - Junior Regulatory and QA Executive. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd, and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,800 - RM 2,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Protege - Junior Regulatory And Qa Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.000|
PROTEGE TRAINEE – 1 YEAR CONTRACT (BASED IN BANDAR SRI DAMANSARA)
BASIC SALARY: RM2,00/ MONTH
- To assist product registration for Myanmar.
- To support post market requirement for Myanmar.
- Assist to assess products and submit Class A notification/ Special access for Singapore.
- Initiate & expedite documents collection and review.
- Monitor submission progress with FDA Myanmar.
- Assist in daily miscellaneous and ad-hoc tasks in the department.
- Preferably some regulatory or QA knowledge.
- Minimum Bachelor in Biomedical Science/ Biotechnology.
- Preferably 1 -2 year experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Computer literacy in email, Ms Word & Excel.
- Good command in English for communication.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Preferably some regulatory knowledge.
Please visit our website at ww.biomed-global.com
We offer an attractive remuneration package and opportunities for career advancement.
For interested candidates, please apply through JobStreet.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Priority to those qualified candidates who can start soon.
|Address||Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd, Menara Biomed, 13, Jalan Cempaka SD 12/5, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- 1-min walking distance to public transport station (MRT)
- Fun & Open workplace design
- Attractive Annual Remuneration & Oversea Trip Incentive
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd (BMS) is a major local company representing a number of world renowned companies with innovative technologies in the Clinical Diagnostics and Biotech Life Science sector. We worked closely with key opinion leaders in their respective specialties in bringing technologies into Malaysia which directly improved the quality of health care to the general public. BMS is the market leader in HIV monitoring, Leukemia analysis by Flow-Cytometer, Cord Blood Banking, Allergy Diagnosis, Transfusion medicine and Stem-Cell research. Plans are also underway to acquire certain IP in Medical Innovation to embark on manufacturing activities.
We brought to the customer in terms of value technology, excellent services and continuing education in the past seventeen years. Customer view BMS is a reliable and trustworthy partner because of the track record and the continuous fulfillment of its commitments and promises. All members of the company were doctrine to practice high ethics, teamwork, excellent business performance and initiative as our shared value and beliefs. All these vision, mission and shared value and belief are build on the foundation of BMS group, which is to be a responsive organization, caring for the staffs and society, be courteous to our peers, provide excellent services and build a strong and lasting partnership with our customers. It is the beliefs of the BMS management and staff that together we shall achieved our slogan which is “Towards Better Lives”.
We have won the prestigious Golden Bull Award for the year of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. We have operations in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, with further regional expansion planned. In our efforts to modernize our business operations, we are looking for dynamic individuals with bright ideas and the willingness and determination to undertake challenging projects and follow through until a successful completion is achieved. If you are looking for a job that gives you the freedom to innovate, a chance to handle challenges that are only limited by your imagination, and be rewarded accordingly, apply now!
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 295722-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Overseas Training, Company Trip
- Specific Location: Bandar Sri Damansara