Kuala Lumpur Jobs Protégé – Technical Support Trainee Position at INTEKSOFT SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 2,000 - RM 2,800. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||INTEKSOFT SDN BHD|
|Position||Protégé – Technical Support Trainee|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.800|
- Provide technical support on hardware and software to customers based on project work of scope (SOW) requirements.
- Answering, evaluating, and prioritizing requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Logging and tracking requests, maintains history records, and related problem documentation.
- Initiate action to ensure problems are addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Install, document, inventory, maintain and troubleshoot all information technology assets including but not limited to
- Microsoft Windows workstations (desktop/notebook), monitors, printers, scanners, uninterruptible power supply and etc.
- Microsoft Windows Operating System, Office Suite, in house line of business (LOB) applications and etc.
- Basic system administration on server infrastructure and solution but not limited to:
- Tower/Rack Server and Network Switch Hardware
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating System, Microsoft Active Directory Domain and DNS Solution
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization, Microsoft IIS Web Server and Microsoft SQL Server Database Solution
- Involved in the software development cycle from implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Designing, writing code, testing and implementing software programs in accordance with requirements & specifications
- Address issues and fix bugs
- Maintain and implement new functionalities for existing applications
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least one (1) year experience in programming
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Fundamental understanding of ASP.net, C#.net or VB.net, Database MSSQL.
- Able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Willing to work on shift basis
- Able to work in fast pace working environment
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Attractive Performance Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Career growth opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are we?
Inteksoft was established in 19 December 2005 at the pointwhen the IT industry in Malaysia was emerging swiftly.
We offer personalised ICT solutions and services for both public and private industries in the manufacturing, finance and service sectors. We operate as a catalyst in business process, re-engineering and building a competitive advantage in today's electronic world.
Our intellectual capability, business model and sustained geographic footprint is unsurpassed in the local market and we provide client with sophisticated and various service delivery options in the infrastructure, solutions, system integration and networking fields.
As one of the fastest growing ICT company in Malaysia, in terms of physical infrastructure and geographical footprint, We have the competency and ability to provide services to large organizations as well as small and medium sized entities.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 718578-A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Hospitalisation and Personal Accident Insurance, Smart Casual, Office: Mondays – Fridays, Site: According to site requirements