Petaling Jaya Jobs Protege Trainee: Healthcare Solutions Assistant Position at Novartis Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Novartis Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of protege trainee: healthcare solutions assistant and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,500 - RM 2,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Novartis Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Protege Trainee: Healthcare Solutions Assistant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.000|
PROTEGE Trainee – Healthcare Solutions Assistant
The Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneur (PROTEGE) attachment under Novartis is designed to provide fresh graduates with opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Candidates will be trained to develop their employability via structured training and on-the-job experience.
- 1 year contract
- 1 week classroom training
- Assist in Patient Journey mapping and its related administrative task
- Assist in Solution implementation related task (e.g. follow-up on action plan, arrange logistics)
- Assist in data collection (from program owners) and input for Patient Support Programs tracking
- Assist in generating data analytics/dashboards to demonstrate impact of Patient Support Programs and other Healthcare Solutions projects
- Assist in content creation for MedHub on Patient Support Programs.
- Bachelor’s/University Degree (Healthcare preferred)
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words and Power Point)
- Able to travel on field
- Experience with customer engagement preferred
|Address||Novartis Corporation (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Plaza33, 1, Jalan Kemajuan, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Hybrid Days Working Arrangements
- Worklife Balance
- Dynamic Team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With approximately 100 00 associates in 140 countries worldwide, Novartis associates share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in all areas – research and development, marketing and sales, finance and administration. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 10920-H
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual