Petaling Jaya Jobs Public Affairs Executive Position at Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Petaling Jaya and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Public Affairs Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad|
|Position||Public Affairs Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Policy and Issue Management
- Monitor, anticipate & manage/shape Government’s policy, global & regional policies development, build & maintain a strong reputation & find common ground with stakeholders.
- Provide, analyze & interpret statistical & information that beneficial to the business.
- Develop and implement processes to monitor, track and communicate significant developments and trends related to dairy industry and policy/regulation that may impact FC’s interest.
CSR/Purpose & Business Development
- Develop, implement and lead CSR programs to support FC’s objectives and goals.
- Drive corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy aligned with Corporate and BG objectives and local environment, including FC’s sustainability agenda and roadmap.
- Develop and implement processes to monitor, track and communicate CSR programs internally and externally.
- Develop, execute & lead programs to build & enhance corporate reputation & enable business opportunities and penetration in learning institutions.
- Engage & manage stakeholders to amplify business impact and strategically position company.
- Support development and direction of DLMI’s Public Affairs strategies and corporate initiatives.
- Partner Public Affairs Manager and crisis team to prepare the necessary tools required, including developing statements as well as to monitor, track and protect company reputation.
Stakeholder Development & Management
- Identify, establish & interact with stakeholders – Government, politicians, NGO bodies, legislators, policy/decision makers, trade associations, think tanks, business groups, interest groups, etc.
- Engage stakeholders to explain/share Company’s policies and views on public policy issues, assisting policy makers & legislators in amending/providing better policy & legislation.
- Develop, execute & lead initiative(s) to build & enhance corporate reputation & business opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in Public Affairs, Laws, Economics, Communication, etc
- Min. 2 years of experience in Public/Corporate Affairs or equivalent
- Good knowledge/interest in politics and current affairs
- Experience with food and beverage M&C, or related organisation
- Knowledge of food policy, nutrition and food industry regulations is an advantage
- Exceptional engagement skills all level of stakeholders, internal and external
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in local language and English.
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Generations in Malaysia have grown up with Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (Dutch Lady Malaysia). For years, we at Dutch Lady Malaysia, have made it our business to provide quality dairy nutrition to nourish the nation.
And today, we remain true to our mission of helping Malaysians move forward in life with trusted dairy nutrition. In line with the purpose of our parent company, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Dutch Lady Malaysia constantly innovates to further strengthen our position as the leading dairy company in the country. And our People play a very key role in helping us win in a very competitive market. At FrieslandCampina we trust you to make a difference in your job, to influence the bigger picture.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 5063-V
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)