Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Public Relations Manager Position at Big Bad Wolf Books Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Big Bad Wolf Books Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as public relations manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Big Bad Wolf Books Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Public Relations Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Develop creative and effective approaches to overcome communications challenges.
- Identify, track and manage performance metrics for all communications efforts.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned as business requirements evolve by the Management.
- To be able to manage and handle all aspects of PR work, including but not limited to:
- Drafting of media materials (press releases, briefing documents, speeches, reports, etc).
- Assisting the senior manager and at time seeing to media queries, attending to media interviews and spokespeople management.
- Media monitoring and keep abreast of current trends in the industry.
- Develop PR-related initiatives and media-related events.
- Influencer/KOL management.
- Knowledge of SOCMEDIA and how it works is an added advantage.
- Handle the following aspects of external communications such as writing, reviewing or editing content.
- Speaking engagements for spokespeople.
- Awards nomination/submission.
- Must possesses min Diploma/Degree/Professional Certificate in Public Relations/Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Min 5 years working experience in public relations or corporate communications with exposure in either in-house capacity or in a PR agency.
- Is able to communicate well in both written and verbal skills in English and BM.
- A solid grasp of the Malaysian media landscape.
- Good research, organizational and time management skills, is resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight timeliness.
- Staff purchase entitlement.
- Great facilities; Badminton court, Gymnasium, Cozy pantry, etc.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Big Bad Wolf Books Sale first started in Malaysia in 2009 at Dataran Hamodal, as the brainchild of BookXcess founders, Andrew Yap and Jacqueline Ng. More than a Sale, the World's Biggest Book Sale is a global reading advocacy effort. Since its inception, the Sale has evolved tremendously; going global and touring cities in Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Myanmar, South Korea, the Philippines, and United Arab Emirates.
The Sale offers books at amazing discounts — as high as 95%! — with the mission to cultivate reading habits around the world and to build a new generation of readers by making books more affordable and accessible to everyone. Our low prices encourage customers to take a chance on new authors and genres they might never have tried before. For intrepid readers, no two visits to the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is ever the same!
Whether you’re looking for modern classics, a child’s new library, or obscure titles, the Wolf has a book — or ten — waiting for you.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 871725-H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Insurances Coverage
- Specific Location: Shah Alam Section 33
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- Public Relations Manager position job vacancies