Johor Jobs Purchasing Assistant Officer Position at RESONAC MATERIALS JOHOR SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company RESONAC MATERIALS JOHOR SDN. BHD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Johor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of purchasing assistant officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,500 - RM 2,800 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||RESONAC MATERIALS JOHOR SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Purchasing Assistant Officer|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.800|
– Degree holder and above
– Those with 2-3 years working experience is preferred, but fresh graduate also welcome to apply
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision and a team player. – Good verbal & written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Japanese or Mandarin is advantage
– Willing to accept multiple-task and deadline set by company
– Prepare monthly planning for direct material purchase
– Issue purchase order and control individual import documents
– Sourcing, negotiation with suppliers for individual direct material
– Control delivery and stock of direct material
– Indirect materials purchase activities / checking
– Monthly reports preparation
– ISO auditors and auditees
– Receive and complete the task given by the immediate superior
– Report to immediate superior the progress, result of task given
– Preparation and implementation of standard practice procedures (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with work benefit
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Showa Denko K.K was established through the merger of Showa fertilizers K.K and Nihon electrical Industries K.K in 1939 and marked the 80th anniversary of its establishment in 2019. Used as materials and components in a variety of goods, the Showa Denko Group’s products have long been supporting day to day activities, thereby enriching daily life and making it more convenience.
The Showa Denko Group started its operations by focusing on the future possibilities of the electrochemical industry, which utilized one of Japan's important resources: abundant water energy. Originating from electrochemistry, our Group’s technology further evolved to cover the fields of inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry and metal materials.
Today, the technology is inherited to wide variety of products that are essential in everyday life, including materials and components used in the infomation/telecommunication industry and the automotive industry.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 210675-A
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform
- Specific Location: Pasir Gudang