Selangor Jobs Purchasing Clerk Position at Room Interior Design Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Selangor and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Purchasing Clerk in our business office, Room Interior Design Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Primary/Secondary School/O Level or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 2,000 - RM 3,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Room Interior Design Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
• Processing & preparing purchase order according to the requirement.
• Source for new material
• Update sample time to time
• Prefer experience on carpenter and interior finishes material
• Issue purchase order to suppliers and confirm delivery date, quantity ordered and price are correct.
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other problems.
• To plan and arrange for the orders to be delivered as per schedule.
• To meet new and existing vendor.
• To work with new vendors to ensure proper documentation is received.
• To verify amount stated in all invoice received tally with the purchase order.
• Overall documentation filing, updating and maintaining records.
• Able to write and speak in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- medical fee
- annual dinner
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established Turnkey Contractor / Interior Design Consultant for both Commercial and Residential sector since 1994.
Room interior design began in 1994 in the form of sole proprietorship. From this humble beginning, the company’s business was focused on design consultancy projects for commercial and residential sectors. Then, after a few years of trading success in the market, the Company gained greater confidence to further fulfill its potential to become an influential player in the local build and design scene. As a result, in view of rapid expansion to maximise the Company’s scale of products, in mid October 1997 roominteriordesign converted into a private limited company under a new guise. And thus, roominteriordesign sdn bhd was born.
Currently, Room interior design is one of the major local entrepreneurs in the Malaysian design industry. It has its own factory plant and studio office located in Klang Valley with an employment of over 100 employees
Through the years, the Company’s creativity and ambition has not gone unnoticed. Projects by roominteriordesign has achieved great distinction and merit, honouring them with awards from the country’s leading interior design associations, namely Malaysian Society of Interior Designers (MSID) and Institut Perekabentuk Dalaman Malaysia (IPDM). These distinctions further cements the role roominteriordesign plays in enriching the world of design and has helped to boost the Company’s awareness in the industry, particularly on an international scale.
With the enhancement of its service products, roominteriordesign has managed to secure their position in the local market as one of the leading service and product providers. roominteriordesign carries a mission to embark into overseas markets the likes of China, Taiwan, Singapore, Laos and soon the whole of South East Asia
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 616169-X
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, smart & casual