Purchasing Executive 采购专员 Vacancies at HAI DI LAO MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as PURCHASING EXECUTIVE 采购专员. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, HAI DI LAO MALAYSIA SDN. BHD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 4,100 - RM 6,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HAI DI LAO MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Purchasing Executive 采购专员|
|Region||Kuala Lumpur, Selangor|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.050|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.000|
- Receive and handle tasks from superior and also confirm those uncertain tasks;
- Solid understanding of product demand, industry and markets to ensure the accuracy of quotations from suppliers; have knowledge on business policies (payment clause, quantity, quality standard, certification and delivery date) and assist supplier management to collect data for supplier ratings;
- Develop purchasing channels (reduce intermediary steps, find new products, new markets and new suppliers)；
- Collect feedbacks for product usage and escalate the problems to superior;
- Provide feedbacks to superior based on change of market and seasonality;
- Collect certificate of product and suppliers to ensure the qualifications;
- Research on suppliers and provide feedbacks and suggestions;
- In charge of product sampling;
- Provide data analytics on supplier products;
- Prepare product bidding materials (purchasing form, quotation form etc.);
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma & above in any field.
- At least 1 years or above experience in Purchasing.
- Can speak Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with clients.
- Strong skills in data analytics will be considered favorably.
- Strong execution, communication and coordination skills
- Possess own transport
Salary：RM 4050 – RM 600
Working Location: Must outstation
Working Hours : Monday – Friday
|Address||Haidilao Hot Pot @ Pavilion KL, Lot 10.104/105.00 & P10.101.00 Level 10 Pavilion Elite, 168, Jalan Raja Chulan, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Address||Lot G116, Ground Floor, Haidilao Hot Pot @One Utama, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS & PA
- Accommodation Provided
- Rewards & Awards
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"Celebrating it's 20 years of Incomparable Service & Good Food!"
Sichuan Hai Di Lao Catering Co. Ltd was founded in 1994. It serves mainly Sichuan style hotpot while mixing the pick of other style hot pot. It has the top priority of ensuring the customer satisfaction by providing the best service and best food. The company has played a vibrant part in the food industry and has successfully created an authentic hotpot brand with merging the Sichuan cuisine culture and the taste of Sichuan flavor. The company values innovation and encourages personalized service. The management delivers the philosophy of “hands change fate”, and creates equitable environment for each employee. It also implements human-based management and affection management, to promote employees’ value.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 1280055-D
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Purchasing Executive 采购专员 position job vacancies