Kuala Lumpur Jobs Purchasing Executive Position at ANEKA JARINGAN SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ANEKA JARINGAN SDN. BHD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Purchasing Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ANEKA JARINGAN SDN. BHD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- In charge of daily operational purchasing.
- Responsible to source/evaluate vendor’s quotation, negotiate & purchasing material.
- Resolve supply, quantity, service and invoicing issue with vendors.
- Issuing and follow up on Purchasing Order (PO) delivery schedule.
- Update record for machinery rental & etc.
- To manage transportation, coordinate between site & transporter, ensure goods are deliver to site on a timely basis.
- Ensure the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of Department.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree/Professional certificate in any fields.
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Knowledge in Autocount system & working in construction field is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, hardworking, able to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS office operation, Excel & Outlook.
- Full- time and permanent.
- Friendly Working Environment
- Work Life Balance
- Career Growth Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established by a group of engineers and highly experienced contractors with various expertise in 2001
Specializing in Foundation & Geotechnical construction, we focus in the provision of design and construction of foundation & geotechnical services for buildings and infrastructure
We provide a one-stop innovative solution for various geotechnical demands using the latest technologies with the aim of improving productivity and efficiency and hence costs savings to our clients
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 541632-M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), EPF & SOCSO, Monday to Friday
- Specific Location: Bukit Jalil