Sungai Petani Jobs Qa Engineer (clean Room) Position at Jabil Green Point Precision (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of QA Engineer (Clean Room). For candidates who reside in Sungai Petani and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jabil Green Point Precision (M) Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 4,000 - RM 5,600 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jabil Green Point Precision (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Qa Engineer (clean Room)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.600|
- Supports in contact, airborne germ and particle measurements
- Supported in logistics (provision and supply of hygiene articles)
- Plans, schedules and sets demand requirements for hygiene products in the ERP system
- Cleaning acceptance of the controlled and/or qualified areas
- Documentation of results and appropriate storage
- Supports in cleaning control
- Supports cleanroom qualifications that require cleanroom technology
- Is responsible for various cleaning work (refrigerator, shelves, etc.)
- Carries out work on instructions in the hygiene area
- Supports the team leader hygiene management in agreements and coordination with external service providers
- The holder of the position undertakes to comply with the requirements, legal guidelines, regulations and laws relevant to the area of responsibility for occupational safety, health and environmental protection as well as to comply with the in-house requirements in the EHS (Environment, Health, Safety) area.
- Bachelor degree in Environment, Health & Safety, or any related field of studies with minimum 2 years of experiences.
- Familiarization in Clean Room management is an added advantage
- Willing to work in Sungai Petani, Kedah
- Offers great working environment and experience
- Recognize great talents and fast paced career growth opportunity
- Engagement with global customers
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JGP Penang specializes in mechanical, decorative, SMT and assembly production. The site offers a wide array of materials technology services to customers in the mobility market. Our diverse capabilities help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably specializing in Automation,Sustainable Packaging /Design, Decoration,In-Mold Labeling, Accelerated Product Introduction, Precision Injection Mold Tooling, Custom Mold Development, SMT, Final Assembly, Test and Pack Solutions.
We are a technology-driven and customer oriented company, specialize in manufacturing of high- precision, high value-added plastic products. We focused in field of wireless communication devices by producing handphone housing and a variety of plastic parts, including videophone, communication device and optical parts, for well- known international customers. Now we are seeking for the highly motivated people to join out manufacturing operation in Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 539130-K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Qa Engineer (clean Room) position job vacancies