Kulim Jobs Qa Engineer Position at Fuji Electric (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kulim and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Fuji Electric (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as QA Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Fuji Electric (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Handle customer complaints and follow up until the issue is resolved.
- Verify internal failure analysis and publish customer claim reports.
- Manage customer audits and publish customer audit finding reports.
- Execute and coordinate customer’s “Return to Vendor” (RTV) activity.
- Understand the IGBT module customer specification and internal specification.
- Perform daily outgoing buy-off on Work in Progress (WIP) production lots and finished goods products to ensure product quality.
- Coordinate Stop Shipment Report (SSR) and perform a risk assessment of the on-hold product and propose for lot disposition method in Material Review Board (MRB).
- To perform reliability tests whenever needed.
- Drive quality improvement for production abnormality and customer claim quality issues.
- Coordinate incoming material inspection system activities including disposition of non-conforming materials, monitoring and measuring resources and samples.
- Verify and monitor External Provider actions to ensure quality consistency.
- Review and understand External Provider issues, analyse the quality data to prevent the recurrence of quality issues, and drive improvements.
- Manage a team of technicians/operators to carry out incoming, and outgoing inspection activities as well as customer complaint re-screening products.
- Build and establish relationships with cross-functional groups to identify, reduce, and ultimately eliminate impacts from External Providers’ defects.
- Support the implementation of ISO9001 and ISO14001 systems, and support all the relevant Environment Management Programs (EMP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering/Science field or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the semiconductor manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Basic knowledge of 8D report, FMEA, FTA, SPC, and Microsoft Office.
- A self-motivated team player who can work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Invaluable experience and knowledge of high-tech processes.
- Clean, conducive and high-technology environment.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fuji Electric (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (FEM) was incorporated in February 1996. Located in Kulim Hi-Tech Park, Kedah Darul Aman and covering a total land area of about 86,00 square meters. Earlier operations include substrate production and media magnetic disk production. In March 2008, Fuji Electric Semiconductor (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. was established for the manufacturing of industrial Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) modules.
On 1st April 2015, the magnetic disk and power semiconductor businesses were merged under one entity – Fuji Electric (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd to further strengthen FEM’s business operation in Malaysia. Currently, the SemiconductorIGBT moduleis the main product of FEM.
In Aug 2021 Fuji ElectricJapan announced a new investment of about JPY25 billion (RM945 million) for the expansion of FEM’s Semiconductor Plant in Malaysia to focus on the production of 8-inch silicon wafers for the IGBT power semiconductor products, which are used to manage power flows in air conditioners, electric vehicles, solar and more.
FEM has embarked on the pursuit of outstanding quality products with minimal impact on the environment, and was awarded with ISO9001:2015 in March 2017, followed by ISO14001:2015 in August 2017.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 376226-A
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)