Selangor Jobs Qc / Iso Executive Position at LYE MANUFACTURING SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||LYE MANUFACTURING SDN BHD|
|Position||Qc / Iso Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Conduct random inspection for in coming raw materials to ascertain the raw materials received are ISO compliance and meeting British Standard (BS) requirement
- Conduct random checking for finish goods composition by sample taking from each melt to ensure molten composition meeting standard requirement
- Co-ordinate with QC & QA Executive to carry out final inspection on finished good and issue accepted tag for each delivery
- Maintain testing or inspection reports or records for in coming materials, in process WIP and finish good
- Maintain certified finish products and rejected records, and reporting to QC and QA Executive for rectification when necessary
- Co-ordinate with QC and QA Executive to arrange or perform for test machine/s or equipment/s external and internal calibration and record keeping and maintain for calibration result.
- Recognized tertiary/professional qualifacation in field of engineering or equicalent, with at least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in Quality assurance of casting products and previously working in foundry-based manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Preferable those with good knowledge in ISO 9001:200.
- Able to monitor the quality assurance of products effectively.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LYE Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (‘LYE’) started as a producer of cast iron products since 1977 under the name Lianyeu Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. Today, LYE has successfully transformed into a leading manufacturer and exporter of ductile iron valves, joints, fittings, pillar hydrants, manhole covers, and OEM casting products are particularly used in water supply, sewerage treatment and fire fighting industries.
As an ISO 9001:200 Quality Management System accredited company, LYE products are manufactured under stringent quality controls in compliance with Malaysia JKR specification, British Standard & ISO Standard. Furthermore, LYE products are also certified by SIRIM, IKRAM, & SPAN in Malaysia and PSB in Singapore.
Given that LYE brand is a long established and well-known premium quality brand name, the products are widely accepted by authorities, professionals and industry experts in both domestic and overseas markets.
As a prominent market leader in Malaysia, LYE is continuously investing resources into product development, quality improvement, and after sales services to deliver high quality products and services to meet customers’ rising expectation and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 32836-H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Belakong
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Qc / Iso Executive position job vacancies