Johor Bahru Jobs Qc Officer Position at Secret Recipe Restaurant Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of QC Officer in our company, Secret Recipe Restaurant Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Johor Bahru and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 2,200 - RM 2,500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Secret Recipe Restaurant Sdn Bhd
|Type of Work
|Manufacturing, Quality Assurance
Monitoring and control the quality assurance & control of the company to ensure production output meet the standard food safety and hygiene standard in compliance to FSSC (Food Safety System Certification), Halal Certification, and any other Certification deemed fit to accomplished with organization development. Accomplished good communication skill to highlight the quality issues as when it occurred during the operation.
- To execute and monitor of the Food Safety Management System for quality assurance & control for the organisation.
- To ensure the compliance of standard operation procedures by relevant personnel during his / her course of work through routine checking and monitoring on the respective workstation for assurance of good practise towards the achievement of quality of outputs from production to meet the customers requirement.
- To highlight and communicate the non-compliance issues by operation personnel in the view of safeguarding the image of the company in relation to the output quality.
- Preparation of reports in compliance to respective area of in-charge, i.e. Incoming, Outgoing, In-Process, Environmental quality control, etc.
- Responsible for preparation / checking the work schedule and understand the HR requirement in term of documentation procedure in order to executive the action as when required.
- To carry out any task in related to the company function per instruction by immediate superior.
- To ensure all the policies and procedure of Occupational Safety and Health legislation is adhered by all production staff.
- Minimum Education Qualification: Food Science / Food Technology Degree or equivalent
- Experience Necessary: 1 – 3 years of working experience in the food industry is preferred
- Effective Planning, Organizing, Monitoring and Controls
- Good Decision Making skills with sound judgement
- Active Communications skills –written and oral
- Possess Innovation and Creativity Drive
- Generating team work and lead by example through effective management skills
- Integrity, Proactive, Diligent, Commitment & Sense of ownership.
|Secret Recipe, Mall of Medini, Lot No. G21, Ground Floor Medini Lifestyle, North Nusajaya, 79250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1997, Secret Recipe made its mark, renowned for its extensive range of fine quality gourmet cakes. It has since evolved to become one of the fastest growing lifestyle cakes and café chain in the region with over 280 café outlets to date.
Secret Recipe Cakes & Café's concept can be found in prime urban locations and shopping malls in major cities in the region including Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Manila, Brunei, Shanghai.
BRAND VALUE AND CULTURE
Secret Recipe promises a value lifestyle proposition of great variety and quality food at affordable prices. The uncompromising quality of food and desserts using quality ingredients, coupled with moderate pricing, has created a new lifestyle cult, compromising of a loyal base of food and cake lovers.
CAFÉ CONCEPT AND AMBIENCE
Secret Recipe offers a friendly and personalised full-service dining experience for customers and incorporates a modern contemporary and vibrant interior concept with comfort ambience, and great food. It provides a great respite for customers to enjoy good food and quality time with friends, family or associates, after a long day at work.
Copyright © 2013 Secret Recipe ®. All Rights Reserved.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 559208-M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 5/6 working days per week (depends on department)