Kuala Lumpur Jobs Quality Assurance Engineer (qa) Position at Octafa Consulting Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Octafa Consulting Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as quality assurance engineer (qa) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 3,500 - RM 6,500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Octafa Consulting Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Quality Assurance Engineer (qa)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.500|
We are hiring Junior and Senior role.
Senior Level – RM400 to RM6500
Junior Level – RM300 to RM500
- Group medical insurance
- Medical, Dental, Optical
- Company Trip
- Team bonding
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities to meet project timeline
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and business analysts) to identify system requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in IT or any other related field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes have an advantage.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Candidate with programming background such as extensive SQL knowledge will have an advantage
- Adaptable, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role.
- Group insurance
- Medical , optiacal , dental claim
- company trip & team bonding
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Octafa Consulting Sdn Bhd (Octafa), we support growing businesses with cost-effective process management and smooth project transition of the outsourcing processes. Our services are complemented by an integrated operations management system specially designed to support an outsourcing environment Business information and knowledge is securely stored and retrieved while processes are optimised and the service-level performance monitored and reported.
As a company, Octafa does not only produce quality products and services for our customers, we develop highly talented people as well. People who journey with us on this unprecedented growth will experience a new level of personal enrichment, supported by a fun collaborative work team and a conducive work environment.
Nurturing and preserving a set of core values, we focus on delivering exceptional results through teamwork, innovatively and passionately, delighting our customers each time and every time.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 1212767-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Mid Valley City
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Quality Assurance Engineer (qa) position job vacancies