Kuantan Jobs Quality Control Executive (microbiology) Position at IKOP Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Quality Control Executive (Microbiology) in our company, IKOP Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Kuantan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and possess a Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||IKOP Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Quality Control Executive (microbiology)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To carry out routine microbiology testing – Environment Monitoring, microbial limit test for water analysis and IKOP products (raw materials & amp; finished products)
- To prepare culture media and reagents for microbiological analysis
- To perform and ensure the cleanliness of Microbiology laboratory equipment.
- To be responsible for maintenance (cleaning and accuracy check) of microbiology laboratory equipment.
- Help Head of Quality Control plan for all Quality Control (QC) activities including equipment management, manpower and regulatory affairs.
- To adhere to the requirements of GMP and GLP.
- To carry out any duties as required by the immediate superior or QC HoD from time to time.
- To update inventory for Microbiology Laboratory consumable items.
- To assist QC Executive in validation of major equipment’s in the Microbiology Laboratory.
- To assist QV Executive in proper filing system for document especially SOPs and test results.
- Briefing for industrial Training students and disseminate info of department activities students organized by IKOP Management.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Any other tasks as instructed by superior.
- Group Hospitalization and Hospitalization Insurance
- Group Term Life
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ikop Sdn. Bhd.(Ikop)is a wholly owned subsidiary of the IIUM Holdings Sdn. Bhd. Ikop was set-up to leverage on its accessibility of the pilot plant located within Kulliyyah of Pharmacy, IIUM Kuantan. The pilot plant which was commissioned to provide practical industrial experience to the graduate and post-graduate students of IIUM in pharmaceuticals has already obtained Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification and capable of formulating and manufacturing generics and other GMP compliant pharmaceutical products.
Ikop is currently in the process of collaborating with international pharmaceutical companies to contract manufacture their products for the Malaysian market as well as for export to toher countries.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 614589-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)