Puchong Jobs R&d Chemist (13th Month Aws Bonus Entitlement) Position at MILLENNIAL MOMS SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we MILLENNIAL MOMS SDN BHD are looking for candidates for the position of r&d chemist (13th month aws bonus entitlement) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Sciences & Chemistry and domiciled in Puchong and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 3,000 - RM 4,200 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|MILLENNIAL MOMS SDN BHD
|R&d Chemist (13th Month Aws Bonus Entitlement)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
1. Product formulation:
a) Prepare test solutions, controls, standards, and reagents for laboratory analysis.
b) Participate in developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulation, processes, and analytical methods.
c) Test, develop and innovate new personal care & cosmetics concept & formulation
d) Research on raw materials to maintain / change to enhance current formulation
e) Strong understanding on base formulation & functions of raw materials
f) Ensure formulation is stable & safe according to NPRA and relevant requirements
2. Product development:
a) Managing product development timeline, cost and quality
b) Source & propose suitable packaging and ensuring compatibility with formulation
c) Compile, update & documenting of Product Information Files
d) Track changes to ingredients list and regulatory requirements; record and book keeping accurately.
e) Work with other departments in research, quality assurance & production to ensure consistency of the product quality.
f) Monitor new R&D projects at production scale
3. Quality Control:
a) Performs routine analytical testing of finished product, bulk in-process, raw material, bench and stability samples in accordance with in-house methods following GMP.
b) Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions
c) Highlight any quality issues and follow up on the necessary action.
d) Review and update standard operating procedure and/or test method.
e) General housekeeping of the laboratory according to the standard operation procedures.
f) Coordinating of laboratory equipment maintenance services (calibration/preventive maintenance), and purchase of laboratory consumable, spare parts, glassware and chemical.
g) Record and sample keeping.
4. Perform other related business duties and responsibilities as assigned by the superior from time to time when required.
5. Strong knowledge in latest market trends in personal and skin care cosmetic field would be an added advantage.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Chemistry/Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering or any equivalent.
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience in cosmetic/personal care field or any other industries that equivalents to R&D.
- Required skill(s): Laboratory experiences
- Strong computer knowledge is required including Microsoft Office and ability to learn relevant internal computer systems.
- Ability to multi-task is essential and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to company growth and evolving responsibilities.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
|MILLENNIAL MOMS ASIA, C-3-3A, BLOCK C, DATARAN PUCHONG, Jalan PU 7/1a, Taman Puchong Utama, 47140 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
- 13th Month bonus (AWS) entitlement
- Overseas business travel opportunity
- Travel trips incentives
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We've been delivering happiness to kids in Malaysia & Singapore since April 2020 amid nationwide pandemic, proudly accumulated more than 1,500+ 5 stars review online from all supportive millennial parents.
JEONGFAMILY정 represents an iconic brand created for millennial parents to feel at ease, allowing the kids the freedom to feel love while enjoying the products with peace of mind #nontoxic . Parents can be assured of the safety and quality of our product for kids!
We are on a big big mission to collect 1 million sweet surprise smiles from our young customers around the world, in 4 years time.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 1437425-P
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking
- Specific Location: Puchong Prima