Bayan Lepas Jobs R&d Rf Sustaining Engineering Internship Position at NI Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, NI Malaysia Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bayan Lepas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of R&D RF Sustaining Engineering Internship and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with internship working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Electronics
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,500 - RM 1,500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||NI Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||R&d Rf Sustaining Engineering Internship|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 1.500|
Hardware Engineer Intern – RF Sustaining (EE)
*In your application, please state “Start Date” and “End Date” of your internship
You will be assigned to a dedicated mentor, who will guide you throughout your project and work term for a successful project completion. As an Intern, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to be exposed to many aspects of Verification & Validation (V&V), test automation, sustaining (design improvement), and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) related projects.
Exciting Opportunities to Obtain:
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies such as 5G and other Software Defined Radios (SDR)
- Training and hands-on using creative design tools such as AWR, LT SPICE, LabVIEW etc.
- Opportunity to sustain & improve product design, analyze and resolve manufacturing related failures with mentor guidance.
- Collaborate with engineers across the globe (NI Austin, NI Dresden etc.)
- Basic fundamental on electronic components (Amplifier, Filters, Transistor etc.)
- Knowledge on RF, communication & basic programming is an added bonus.
- Enthusiastic on hardware & software troubleshooting and test automation.
|Address||NI Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., 8, Lebuh Batu Maung 1, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For 40 years,NIhas worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions.NI systems accelerate productivity, innovation, and discovery through an open, software-defined platform. This approach helps engineers develop and increase the performance of automated test and automated measurement systems.
Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, naming NI one of the top corporate citizens and best places to work.Maybe it is our fantastic work/life balance, or the Employee Stock Purchase Program and grants, or matching 401K, or picturesque campus with ponds, hiking trails, beach volleyball courts, and collaborative meeting spaces.If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you are in the right place!Here is a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Malaysian citizenship, Permanent Residency, or ability to secure the appropriate work permit is required to work in this position at NI Penang.
US Customs Law forbids the export of certain technologies to certain countries. Due to licensing requirements which National Instruments does not presently pursue for this position, this regulation effectively prevents National Instruments from hiring candidates for this job (as it would require access to such technology) whose current country of citizenship or permanent residence are Cuba, Sudan, North Korea, Iran and Syria.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 827962-D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Batu Maung