Petaling Jaya Jobs Receptionist Position at Boardroom Outsource Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Boardroom Outsource Services Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as receptionist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Boardroom Outsource Services Sdn Bhd
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- Promptly, professionally & courteously greet and receive all visitors, and inform staff about arrival of visitors.
- Show visitors to assigned meeting rooms, ensure beverages are served.
- Assist in meeting room bookings.
- Assist BU connection of international calls, prepare the summary for billing.
- To record and re-route any document(s) to the mail room in CAD.
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Recording and Distribution of daily incoming mails to Business Unit.
- Handle daily outgoing domestic and international couriers via the vendors’ portal and preparing the monthly summary for billing
- Staff on boarding & off boarding – registering Thumbprint for door access and tenant card, etc
- Assist on the CCTV when requestor email to review CCTV Footages on request and approved.
- Assist to attend Crown delivery and collection of Crown boxes.
- Assist and support CAD in ad-hoc admin matters.
Preferred Skills & Attributes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in English.
- Adept at using all features of the telephone system, voice mail and other office equipment such as photocopiers, computers, printers and scanners.
- Good knowledge of documents filing and maintain proper record
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
- Problem-solving Skills, technical competency and work ethic.
Education & Experience
- SPM or Certificate / Diploma in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years receptionist and office administration experience.
What makes us different
- Result-oriented in the team culture with a proven solid track record over the last half century and Boardroom has become corporate services provider choice for over 7,300 clients today.
- Benefits & Perks package to improve your morale and Boardroom continuous to strive betterment for our people – Annual Leave, Pilgrimage Leave, Personal Accident & Medical Insurance coverage and other employee’s benefits & perks updated in Company Handbook.
|Boardroom Corporate Services Sdn Bhd, 11th & 12th Floor, Menara Symphony No, 5, Jalan Professor Khoo Kay Kim, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boardroom Limited, listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange, is one of Asia Pacific’s leading business service providers. Headquartered in Singapore, we have established operations in Malaysia, China, Hong Kong and Australia.
We provide professional services in corporate secretarial, share registration, directors’ training, accounting, payroll andtaxation to a large client base of public-listed, private companies and multi-national corporations.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for suitably qualified professionals to joinour teams in our Malaysian offices. This is an excellent opportunity to experience professional development through exposure to clients and cultures across the region.
In Malaysia, we operate under the business names of Boardroom Corporate Services Sdn Bhd, Boardroom Outsource Services Sdn Bhd, Boardroom Business Solutions Sdn Bhd, Boardroom Share Registrars Sdn Bhd and Malaysia Issuing House. In line with our expansion, we are looking for suitably qualified professionals to join our teams in our Malaysian offices. This is an excellent opportunity to experience professional development through exposure to clients and cultures across the region.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 1050657-U
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Mobile Phone Allowance (Assistant Managers & Above), Smart Casual - Jeans and T-shirt allowed
- Specific Location: Seksyen 13