Kuala Lumpur Jobs Receptionist Cum Admin Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Company Confidential is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Receptionist cum Admin and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 3,500 - RM 4,900 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Receptionist Cum Admin|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.900|
The Receptionist cum Office Admin will be responsible for managing the front desk, greeting visitors, answering and directing phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, managing office supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or department
Answer and direct incoming phone calls and emails
Schedule appointments and coordinate meetings for employees
Manage calendars and maintain office schedules
Order and maintain inventory of office supplies
Receive and sort incoming and outgoing mail and packages
Perform basic bookkeeping tasks such as recording expenses, preparing invoices, and tracking payments
Organize and maintain office files and documents
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Minimum Diploma level
- At least 1 years of relevant front office experience in a corporate or hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as the candidate would need to interact with senior level executives
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Exposure to MNC
- Diversity Encouraged
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam