Rawang Jobs Recruitment Executive Position at Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Rawang and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Recruitment Executive and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong knowledge in talent acquisition strategies and recruitment activities. Independent, pro-active, resourceful, analytical and meticulous
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Recruitment / Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
- Preferable from Manufacturing Company.
- Strategize, develop and implement the organization manpower/human capital requirement plan to meet the business needs. This includes in preparing the monthly manpower requirement plan, recruitment strategies and on boarding.
- Coordinates and guide facilitation in implementing HR processes (code of conduct, headcount budgeting, workforce planning, workforce management related initiatives and employment requirements etc)
|Address||Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn Bhd, Lot 136, Rawang Intergrated Ind Park,, Persiaran Rawang 1, Taman Industri Integrasi Rawang, 48000 Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Yearly Increment & Performance Bonus
- Positive Working Environment
- Staff Insurance Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In 1984, the first batch of ADABI products rolled off from a small factory in Batu Caves Light Industries Area. Since then, our venture has grown immensely. Today, ADABI has become a household name in the food manufacturing business, with over 33 types of products under 4 main categories ; Powdered Spice Mix, Processed Paste, Soya Sauce and Flour Mix.
Our steady market growth over the year has prompted us to expand. From Batu Caves, ADABI shifted to bigger factories in Taman Kepong Light Industrial Area in 1986 and additional plants at Taman Ehsan Light Industrial Area in 1990 and 1992. With an ever escalating customer demand, the company shifted to its own factory and office premises located in Rawang Integrated Industrial Park in November 1996 to successfully cater to their individual and market needs.
Our successes and achievements thus far can be credited to our founder and CEO of the company, Dato' Syed Manshor Syed Mahmood, who with initial staff strength of 25 people was able to carry the company to its present status :
"Becoming a leading manufacturer of food based products in Malaysia and the other regions."
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 116069-M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Employment Benefits Insurances, Monday - Saturday