Selangor Jobs Recruitment Officer Position at Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of recruitment officer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Manufacturing and domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To support the Recruitment Unit Leaders.
- To assist in coordinating and administer recruitment process including foreign worker related matters
- Implement HR process, policies and initiatives in line with the departmental overall goals and objectives.
- Responsible for other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned by the Management Recruitment
- Responsible for end to end recruitment, from sourcing to on boarding
- To assist in sourcing for the suitable candidates from database, job portal and social media, screen and select candidates to assess their suitability to the vacancy in aspects of required skills, personality and experiences or knowledge.
- To assist in coordinate interview arrangements, conduct interviews and administer testing procedures.
- To assist in issuing Employee ID card & necessary documents to new employees.
- Assisting for preparing and maintaining any letters pertaining to the hiring and staff movement exercises.
- To assist in Managing Foreign Workers supplied by Manpower Outsourcing Agencies.
- Assisting for Exit Process.
- Assisting for Application and renewal of Expatriate working permits and dependent pass.
- Assisting for handling all matters related to foreign workers welfare.
- To assist in managing foreign workers Hostels.
- To assist in manage foreign workers working permits, Fomema and passport renewals.
- To assist in manage foreign workers Insurance and SOCSO.
- Potential for bonus and Salary Increment
- Insurance coverage for staff
- Attractive benefits scheme
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In 1984, the first batch of ADABI products rolled off from a small factory in Batu Caves Light Industries Area. Since then, our venture has grown immensely. Today, ADABI has become a household name in the food manufacturing business, with over 33 types of products under 4 main categories ; Powdered Spice Mix, Processed Paste, Soya Sauce and Flour Mix.
Our steady market growth over the year has prompted us to expand. From Batu Caves, ADABI shifted to bigger factories in Taman Kepong Light Industrial Area in 1986 and additional plants at Taman Ehsan Light Industrial Area in 1990 and 1992. With an ever escalating customer demand, the company shifted to its own factory and office premises located in Rawang Integrated Industrial Park in November 1996 to successfully cater to their individual and market needs.
Our successes and achievements thus far can be credited to our founder and CEO of the company, Dato' Syed Manshor Syed Mahmood, who with initial staff strength of 25 people was able to carry the company to its present status :
"Becoming a leading manufacturer of food based products in Malaysia and the other regions."
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 116069-M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Employment Benefits Insurances, Monday - Saturday