Selangor Jobs Recruitment Sourcing Specialist Position at BAT ASPAC Service Centre Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company BAT ASPAC Service Centre Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of recruitment sourcing specialist and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BAT ASPAC Service Centre Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Recruitment Sourcing Specialist|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DIGITAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS LOOKING FOR A RECRUITMENT SOURCING SPECIALIST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management
FUNCTION: Human Resource
SALARY RANGE: Starting at RM 3,00 + Excellent Benefit
LOCATION: Bandar Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for consulting with recruiters and business leaders to understand workforce needs and drive talent acquisition strategies to source, attract and hire best-in-class talent. Sourcing Specialist will be accountable for ensuring that relevant recruitment processes are delivered optimally.
The purpose of this position is to provide efficient, effective support for end-to-end recruitment activities for assigned cluster. The predominant areas of work are outreach, recruitment, proactive passive sourcing, interview scheduling, social media content development etc. as well as providing strategic advice on own scope of work.
Reports to: Recruitment Team Lead
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Work closely with recruiters, cluster leads, team leads to deliver recruitment strategy, handle processes and provide project support.
- Support recruitment process which includes first line screening, and handling interview schedules with hiring managers.
- Source candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels. Proactively lead recruitment technology solutions across multiple modules using the HR procedures and guidelines.
- Uploading, building on and maintaining an internal talent pool / database of relevant candidates. Maintain recruitment trackers to provide timely and accurate update on sourcing support.
- Assess own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & meaningful metrics.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Administration or any related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- High self-motivation; Good interpersonal and time leadership skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,00 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are the Finance Shared Service arm for British American Tobacco (BAT). Being one of the most prestigious tobacco companies in the world, here’s where the excitement lies. As a regional hub for Asia Pacific, we are moving ahead with revolutionary innovations with our growing expansion. It is an exciting time to join us as we pave the way to a future of promise and opportunities.
Discover an environment that empowers you to reach your highest standards in achievements and be rewarded as you grow. Because it matters.
Come and bring your passion, talent and aspiration to where tremendous success awaits you.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 708709-U
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Sunway South Quay