Kuala Lumpur Jobs Recruitment Supervisor Position at Flash Express
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Flash Express are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as recruitment supervisor with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
- Managing the recruitment process for a large number of logistics positions, including drivers, riders, sorter, and other logistics support staff.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to screening resumes, conducting interviews, and making job offers.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidate through job portals, databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Ensure that all hiring procedures are in compliance with local labor laws and company policies.
- Leading and guiding team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment or staffing, experienced in Mass Hiring will be an added advantage for this role.
- Must have experience in leading a team.
- Previous experience in logistics recruiting is preferred.
- Proficient in English and Malay, Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Proficient with MS Office for example Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Good attention to detail, high self-discipline, focused and strives to deliver high quality work.
Working Days: 6 Days/week. (Monday to Friday: Working onsite at the Office, Saturday: Working From Home)
Working Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
|Flash Malaysia Express, Level 1,Tower 5, Avenue 7, The Horizon, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Flexi Benefit
- Annual Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Flash Express is the integrated E-Commerce service provider under the concept “In mind In delivery” and was established in 2017 by Mr. Komsan Saelee, the Chief Executive Officer. Under the business of Flash Group, apart from Flash Express service, we also provide other services that covers all areas to be the integrated E-Commerce service provider, such as Flash Logistics that provide large items delivery service, Flash Fulfillment that deals with goods storage, Flash Home or parcel delivery agent service and Flash Money or financial service. Currently expanding into Malaysia, we are looking for local talents to be part of our pioneer team.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 1199241-H
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Performance Incentive Scheme, Differs for each roles and functions
- Specific Location: Bangsar South