Penang Jobs Research Analyst / Research Coordinator Position at CBI BUSINESS INFORMATION (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, CBI BUSINESS INFORMATION (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as research analyst / research coordinator with a full time work system, which domiciled in Penang and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||CBI BUSINESS INFORMATION (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Research Analyst / Research Coordinator|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
A DAY OF YOUR LIFE
- Conduct and co-ordinate data analysis and research activities subject to clients’ requirements.
- Prepare and edit due diligence reports.
- Perform in-depth research on different business sectors relating to HK, China or Global.
- Daily communication with overseas vendors/suppliers for order placement, price negotiation & report checking.
- Develop & maintain a good relationship with overseas vendors to improve the abilities & quality of solutions & project implementation.
- Participate in remote site visit projects, which include but not limited to real-time coordination with vendors, documents preparation & other ad hoc tasks.
- Provide day-to-day operations, and clerical tasks support.
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required.
- Participate in group discussions for problem-solving and product enhancement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Higher Diploma or above, with a minimum of 2 years experience in due diligence, audit, compliance, financial institution, and/or any other relevant industries.
- Able to read and write in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Melayu. Knowledge of Cantonese will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good telephone manners.
- Flexible, self-motivated, eager to learn, responsible, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Research Coordinators.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Office workspace located in the key commercial area
- Hybrid work
- Competitive medical allowance
- Parking allowance
- Friendly and energetic working environment
If you want to take this challenge, you are welcome to join us by clicking “APPLY NOW” as below.
CBI is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and promoting equality, diversity, and employment opportunities. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support our workforce’s diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.
- Friendly and energetic working culture
- Hybrid work mode
- Stable professional development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Central Business Information Limited (CBI) is a global business information pioneer committed to helping our clients worldwide reduce risk, build trust, and secure transactions. We specialize in due diligence, business credit reports, employment screening, asset search, business verification, and site investigation for all industries globally.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we now operate across Greater China with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Xi’an. Expanding with our first SEA office in Penang, Malaysia, we are made up of over 300 experienced, passionate and energetic team members.
We have a robust global network, and our work covers Hong Kong, China, and over 200 countries worldwide. Over the years, we’ve successfully built a solid client base, including the world's largest C.P.A. firms, law firms, investment institutions, commercial banks, listed companies, and government authorities who have counted on us for quality business information.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 1438190-H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)