Kuala Lumpur Jobs Research Specialist Position at XSOLLA KL SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, XSOLLA KL SDN. BHD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as research specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|XSOLLA KL SDN. BHD.
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
Xsolla Labs is a laboratory for generating and developing innovative ideas in the field of blockchain technologies, Web3 and game development. Our goal is to create new products that help game developers to distribute and improve their projects, to make them more successful. We value teamwork, open feedback, share experience and support the launch of new initiatives, projects and each other’s ideas.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative marketing research
- Communicate with projects and business managers
- Prepare research briefs
- Recruit informants
- Prepare and conduct marketing interviews
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Prepare and present research reports
- 1+ year of experience as a research/marketing specialist
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to provide analytical advice
- Required language: English
NICE TO HAVE
- Interest in games
- Experience in the gamedev industry
- Experience in product companies
- Experience with Google Workspace tools, Jira
- Degree in sociology, marketing or related sciences
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.
|Level 13 & Level 13A, Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd, Vertical Corporate Tower B, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visitxsolla.com
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 1432430-K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, maternity and paternity claim, no dress code
- Specific Location: Bangsar South