Johor Bahru Jobs Resident/admin Executive Position at BROADMINDZ PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of RESIDENT/ADMIN EXECUTIVE. For candidates who reside in Johor Bahru and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BROADMINDZ PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 2,000 - RM 2,800 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BROADMINDZ PROPERTY MANAGEMENT|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.800|
- Fully responsible for the day to day operation of the building and the supervision of the site staff
- Conduct routine inspections on all building services, equipment and facilities
- Ensure all service providers are performing up to the specification of contracts
- Attend to emergency service breakdown
- Attend to enquiries and feedback
- Ensure all contracts, insurance, certificates and licenses are renewed before expiry.
- Coordinate and attend Meetings and AGMS, including preparation of notices, agenda and documents, as well as recording of the minutes
- Manage and maintain proper records and files of correspondences and documents
- Monitor payments and manage the recovery of arrears
- Liaise with solicitors on recovering of arrears and other matters
- Preparing of Budget for Management and Sinking Fund
– To supervise the maintenance staffs and ensure that they discharge their duties diligently.
– To ensure that all service contract such as cleaning, security, pest control, etc. are provided as per the stipulated scope of work.
– To attend and evaluate all complaints from owners/residents and/or assigned handyman to investigate the complaints and report.
– To follow up daily with maintenance staff on their feedback on complaints forms submitted for their investigation.
– To reply to all letters from residents and prepare any notices for circulation to residents.
– To obtain quotations from approved contractors as provided under the Standard Operating Procedure manual.
– To regularly checked that all work are being carried out promptly and diligently by service contractors.
– To keep records of all maintenance contracts and ensure that all the equipment such as fire-fighting equipment etc., are tested and maintained as per operation manual.
– To carry out inspection of the building at least once a week.
– To submit monthly report on condition of the structure, facilities and services provided in the building.
– Ensure all renovation / move in or out / facilities booking applications submitted are with proper documentations and scope are within perimeters of the existing By-laws / House Rules
– Summarise quotations/proposal received by suppliers / contractors / service providers to raise requisition of expenditure for further approval
– Assist in preparation of Monthly Report
– Degree / Diploma or equivalent in property, hospitality, business, accounting, mechanical and electrical /architecture or related discipline
– At least 1 years experience in managing stratified or gated community
– Proficient in both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
– Knowledge of Strata Titles Act, Strata Management Act, Building & Common Property (Maintenance & Management) Act and its legislation and regulation
– Experience in taking over new completed project including implementation of quality audit and inspection to units and common property
– Well versed with construction method of rectification and able to coordinates with building maintenance is added advantage
– Dedicated, committed, willing to care for the community and willing to assume leadership roles
– Posses good personality and PR skills
– Self motivated, able to work independently / team, positive and proactive
– Computer Literate in Ms Office applications
– Posses own transport and willing to travel
– Willing to work extra hours
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Broadmindz Property Management is a registered and licensed property managr wiht the Board of Valuer, Real Estate and Property Manager (BOVAEP) under PM (3) 2380. Broadmindz Property Management is a member of Malaysian Institute of Property & Facility Managers (MIPFM) under PM 099.
We are a local building management that offers a comprehensive range of services which specialize in managing residential high-rise building. Our portfolio of clients consists of mainly of resident's associations,developers,Joint Management Body and Management Corporation of residential developments.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 0526135-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts)