Kuala Lumpur Jobs Retail Executive Position at CXT GROUP SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
CXT GROUP SDN. BHD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as retail executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 2,800 - RM 3,500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|CXT GROUP SDN. BHD.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
|Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing
– 2 days off per week on weekends and public holidays
– Petrol and car allowance provided
– Company phone provided
– Annual increment and bonus
– Young and energetic working environment
· Managing all aspects of outlet operations by conducting regular visit, including stock control to avoid stock lost and monitoring financial performance of the assigned outlet.
· Manpower planning, recruitment, training, and scheduling of work for promoters, and ensure promoters adhere to company’s policies and procedures.
· Measure customer satisfaction, handle customer feedback or complaints, and services recovery.
· Ensure accurate pricing display, visual merchandising presentation meets company’s standards and upkeep brand image.
· Communicate constantly and effectively with promoters in outlets in-charge and all relevant departments in HQ to ensure smooth running of outlet operations.
· Provides assisted support to outlet in-charge during off-hour or weekends and public holiday.
· Able to undertake the ad-hoc tasks and related duties as and when required from time to time which assigned by superior.
· Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
· Preferably candidate experienced in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
· Few Klang Valley based position(s) available.
· Possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
· Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.
· Good attitude & passionate to grow in retail & merchandise field.
· Possess own transport and willing to travel.
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in retail or related field.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CXT Group Sdn Bhd previously known as Connext Enterprise was incorporated in Malaysia on July 2010 specializing in manufacturing, distributing and retailing high quality Gadget Accessories and Lifestyle products.
Over thirteen (13) years of experience in the retail business specializing in gadget accessories, we are well monitor on products selection. We believe that quality assurance and control are ways to ensuring the quality of customer experience.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 1210457-D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Bonus, Annual Company Trip, Annual Dinner, 5 Working Days