Kuala Lumpur Jobs Risk & Bcm Executive Position at Selangor Dredging Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Risk & BCM Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Selangor Dredging Berhad, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Selangor Dredging Berhad, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Risk & BCM Executive.
|Selangor Dredging Berhad
|Risk & Bcm Executive
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- To assist in the implementation, management and evaluation of the integrated risk management programme within the Group.
- To coordinate and assist in facilitating the risk assessment exercises within the assigned Business Units.
- To ensure a timely risk reporting of the assigned Business Units to Risk and Sustainability Committee and Board of Directors.
- To implement BCM initiatives planned for the Business Units or Support Units.
- To conduct yearly maintenance review of BCP and BCM awareness trainings.
- To conduct BCM call tree tests and audit assessments.
- To monitor and assist the Business Units to develop key risk indicators (KRIs) to facilitate risk analysis, tracking and reporting.
- To provide ideas in risk bulletin or newsletter creation.
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management or Accountancy or Finance or Law or Business Administration field.
- Professional risk management certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in risk management or similar field, experience in data analytics is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on risk management practices, framework and governance.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
|SELANGOR DREDGING BERHAD, Wisma Selangor Dredging, 18th Floor, West Block, 142-C, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Good working environment
- Excellent benefit
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Selangor Dredging Berhad (SDB), a quality lifestyle property company,started off as a tin mining company back in the 60’s. Listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange since 1964, the company has since grown from strength to strength.
After diversifying into other areas of business, SDB is now focused on property activities – property management and leasing, hotel and most recently property development.
Our Brand Promise “Driving Excellence, Building Lifelong Relationships” sums up what we strive to do – driving excellence in terms of products and services to build a lifelong relationship with purchasers, tenants, hotel guests and all our stakeholders.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 4624-U
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual Friday