Kuala Lumpur Jobs Risk & Bcm Executive/sr. Executive Position at Selangor Dredging Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Risk & BCM Executive/Sr. Executive in our company, Selangor Dredging Berhad. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Selangor Dredging Berhad|
|Position||Risk & Bcm Executive/sr. Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To assist in the implementation, management and evaluation of the integrated risk management programme within the Group.
- To coordinate and assist in facilitating the risk assessment exercises within the assigned Business Units.
- To ensure a timely risk reporting of the assigned Business Units to Risk and Sustainability Committee and Board of Directors.
- To implement BCM initiatives planned for the Business Units or Support Units.
- To conduct yearly maintenance review of BCP and BCM awareness trainings.
- To conduct BCM call tree tests and audit assessments.
- To monitor and assist the Business Units to develop key risk indicators (KRIs) to facilitate risk analysis, tracking and reporting.
- To provide ideas in risk bulletin or newsletter creation.
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management or Accountancy or Finance or Law or Business Administration field.
- Professional risk management certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in risk management or similar field, experience in data analytics is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on risk management practices, framework and governance.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good working environment
- Excellent benefit
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Selangor Dredging Berhad (SDB), a quality lifestyle property company,started off as a tin mining company back in the 60’s. Listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange since 1964, the company has since grown from strength to strength.
After diversifying into other areas of business, SDB is now focused on property activities – property management and leasing, hotel and most recently property development.
Our Brand Promise “Driving Excellence, Building Lifelong Relationships” sums up what we strive to do – driving excellence in terms of products and services to build a lifelong relationship with purchasers, tenants, hotel guests and all our stakeholders.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 4624-U
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual Friday