Penang Jobs Safety & Health Officer Position at AGCO GSI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Safety & Health Officer. For those of you who live in Penang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, AGCO GSI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||AGCO GSI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Safety & Health Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Safety & Health Officer is responsible to drive and monitor the compliance of workplace activities with company policies and government safety regulations. The officer duty include to identify and assess risks to health and safety of the workplace and appropriate measurement is taken.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local legislation and codes governing environmental health and safety.
- Experience in liaising with government departments. (i.e. DOSH, BOMBA, DOE and etc)
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Develops and implements accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Conducts on-site reviews and audits of operations and facilities.
- Oversee environmental, health and safety programs and training to ensure that safe operations and working conditions exist.
- Perform incident investigation and reporting for all injuries and close calls, including root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Lead the safety committee.
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical support to operations management and safety committees.
- Ensuring consistency in the policies and practices being employed at each company facility.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Environment/Health/Safety or equivalent approved by DOSH.
- Candidate must be well versed with Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental.
- Candidate must be certified Safety and Health Officer (SHO) and obtain DOSH-Green Book with at least 3 years safety and health working experience.
- Able to perform and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Applicants must be willing to work in Simpang Ampat.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 5 Working Days and flexible working hours
- 13th Month Contractual Bonus
- Good Career Progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AGCO GSI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd owned by AGCO Corporation (NYSE:AGCO)manufactures and export full range of agricultural automated production equipment and prefabricated steel structures to the APAC market. AGCO GSI was established in Penang,Malaysia since 1995 as Asia Pacific sales, service and distribution center for Cumberland (Poultry Production Systems), AP (Swine Production Systems), Hired-Hand (Steel Poultry Buildings).
Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own.
As a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure, we are always seeking highly engaged people who are passionate about our products, brands and what we do. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in a way that fits you.
Join us and grow with us!
Please write-in with detailed resume stating contact numbers, expected salary, and a recent passport size photograph (non-returnable) to:
Human Resources Department
AGCO GSI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd （392746-V）
Plot 218 & 218A ,Jalan PerindustrianBukit Minyak 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak,
14100Simpang Ampat, Penang.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 392746-V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Office Wear/Company Uniform
- Specific Location: Simpang Ampat