Selangor Jobs Safety & Health Officer Position at Sandar Bina Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Sandar Bina Sdn Bhd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Engineering & Environmental, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of safety & health officer and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sandar Bina Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Safety & Health Officer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Environmental|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Responsible for Inspection and rectifying any unsafe conditions at the site.
- Responsible to develop, review, revise, maintain and monitor HSE documentation and programs of assigned area.
- Implementation of all HSE programs that have been planned for the project such as weekly HSE meeting, weekly safety talks, daily tool box talk and other HSE programs to promote HSE awareness among personnel involved in the project.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Responsible for implementing safety policies and regulation in construction site and enforcing strict compliance.
- Monitor and maintain worker’s Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Liaise with JKKP/DOSH and authorized department (eg. Bomba, Jabatan Kesihatan, CIDB and etc) to maintain company progressive safety standards and requirement.
- Good knowledge in related laws and regulation requirements such as OSH Act 1994, Environmental Act and BOMBA SOP
- Able to work independently.
- Monitoring all safety related documents, reports, notices and issues to keep them updated.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in relevant field
- Certified and Valid DOSH Green Book holder
- Knowledge about workplace risk assessment methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Experienced in construction industry
- Competent and well-versed with the latest Occupational Health & Safety Act
Availability: Candidate who can report immediately will be preferred
Duration: 1 year contract
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well established civil construction firm in the industry. Founded more than 35 years ago, we have strong financial track record. We take pride in all the projects we have been awarded and we value the people who have been with us. For this, we welcome any highly motivated & responsible individuals to contribute and share the dynamic growth of the company.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 105401-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Office: Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm Site: Mon - Sat 8am - 5pm