Kedah Jobs Safety Officer Position at Ryco Hydraulics Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Safety Officer in our company, Ryco Hydraulics Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Kedah and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Environmental and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Ryco Hydraulics Sdn Bhd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local legislation and codes governing environmental health and safety.
- Experience in liaising with government department (DOSH, BOMBA, DOE and etc)
- Implements accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical support to operations management and safety committees.
- To inspect the place of work to determine whether any machinery, plant, equipment, substance, appliance or process or any description of manual labour used in the place of work is of such nature liable to cause bodily injury to any person working in the place of work.
- To develop, ensure reassessment before starting any work and review the project or work trade’s risk assessment (HIRADC) with the person who works with the risk (Risk Owner).
- To develop and maintain the project site Emergency Response Team in ever ready state and condition for any emergency need.
- At least Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health discipline
- Advantage if possessed valid Green Book
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing working environment
- Well-versed with laws such as OSHA 1994/2022, FMA 1967, and other relevant requirements
- Good liaison skills with authorities such as DOSH, BOMBA, local council
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established multi-national manufacturing located at Kuala Ketil Industrial Estate. RYCO Hydraulics commenced manufacturing hoses, fittings and filters in 1946.
Over the years, RYCO Hydraulics has established a commitment to quality, extensive research and product development, placing RYCO Hydraulics at the forefront of the hydraulic industry.
RYCO Hydraulics is continually improving and enhancing its product range, meeting and surpassing the most stringent of industry requirements. The company strives for innovative design and technological advancement.
RYCO Group Mission
Our mission is to listen to our customers and deliver the highest quality and technologically superior fluid conveying connection products and solutions.
RYCO Group Vision
Our vision is to be the premier supplier and service provider of choice in every market we participate in.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 594457-P
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Insurance, Meal Subsidy, Uniform Provided, Monday to Friday (Office), Monday to Saturday (Operation)
- Specific Location: Kuala Ketil Ind Estate