Sales Admin / Sales Executive Vacancies at Catalyst Education Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we Catalyst Education Sdn Bhd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as sales admin / sales executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Klang/Port Klang & Shah Alam/Subang and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 2,200 - RM 3,500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Catalyst Education Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Sales Admin / Sales Executive|
|Region||Klang/Port Klang, Shah Alam/Subang|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
Are you ready to make a bigger impact on the education of young students?
You will play an important role such as:
Sales Admin Position
- Process registration
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage customer relationships
- Coordinate sales activities
- Manage Distribution of Sales Materials
- Fee collection
- Provide administrative support
- Keep Records
- Manage student material
Sales Consultant position
- Research new sales opportunities
- Understanding of the company’s services
- Source for New Lead
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Implement sales strategies
- Distribute sales materials
- Implement marketing campaigns
- Monitor industry trends and competitors
- Deliver proposals to potential customers
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Maintain an Accurate Database of Customer and Prospect Information
- Bukit Tinggi Klang
- Pandamaran Klang
- Jenjarom Kuala Langat
- Setia Alam
What you will get when you join us:
- Basic + EPF & SOCSO and EIS contribution
- Annual Performance Bonus & Reasonable number of annual leaves , sick leaves and maternity leave entitlement
- Regular training courses are provided
How this career will benefit you?
- Training and education program sponsored by the company for good career development
- Rewards and recognition for our top performer
- Yearly performance bonus
FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY~~
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and let’s talk soon!
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
|Address||Catalyst Education Sdn Bhd, 37, Lorong Batu Nilam 21B, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2, 41200 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Job Related Training / Mentorship
- Career Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Catalyst Education is an educational institution registered under the MOE. Here, we provide all subjects tuition for Primary to Secondary students, preparing them for examinations. Besides, we provide daycare service as well .
In 2020 , we launched online classes for Malaysian students , covering a wide range of courses. The company aims for digitalisation by developing several applications to enhance learning experience.
As an all-encompassing educational school , we're ever ready to pave the way for students on their journeys.
- To nurture and cultivate our country next generation human talents
- To care and develop Catalyst Education members of staff.
- To customise our tutoring services under a modernised educational system.
- To keep up and incorporate the latest developments in the industry into our teaching methods.
- To cater our services for both student and parents in an extensive and thorough manner.
- To develop Catalyst team members competencies and to improve their quality of lives.
- Teamwork - We can achieve more through teamwork.
- Gratitude - Show appreciation for and to return kindness among people.
- Responsibility - To be accountable to tasks assigned.
- Integrity - To be honest and to practise strong moral principles.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 1076951-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Smart Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Klang/Port Klang 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Klang/Port Klang 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- Sales Admin / Sales Executive position job vacancies