Johor Jobs Sales Consultant (full Time/part Time) Position at Swarovski Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales Consultant (Full Time/Part Time). For candidates who reside in Johor and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Swarovski Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Swarovski Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Sales Consultant (full Time/part Time)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our Sales Consultants are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience.
We are searching for a curious and charismatic Sales Consultant to help us place crystal into the hearts and hands of our customers, to join a team with passion and enthusiasm and make the dreams of our customers come true.
Join us if you are looking for a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries and shares your real passion for fashion and jewelry.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
You are our brand advocate. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Accompany our customers during their mesmerizing Swarovski journey through our world of wonder
- Create an emotional connection with our customers and provide a spellbinding experience
- Anticipate our customers’ needs and share inspiring styling tips
- Showcase and present our legendary products
You are an amazing Sales Consultant and bring along the following:
- An excellent sense of fashion and a real passion for our brand and our products
- Experience / keen interest in attainable luxury Fashion/Cosmetics/Lifestyle brands.
- Highly motivated and with a strong customer service orientation
- Dedication and target driven attitude
- Willingness to develop your career and grow with us
- Previous retail experience
- Able to speak Mandarin would be an advantage
Location: Mid Valley Southkey Johor
Masters of Light Since 1895
Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,00 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski’s heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Swarovski Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd
Level 16, Pavilion Tower
Jalan Raja Chulan
50200 Kuala Lumpur
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR PASSION.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR BRILLIANCE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours or Shift required