Selangor Jobs Sales Engineer (招聘junior/fresh Graduates) Position at EITA Elevator (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Selangor and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Engineer (招聘Junior/Fresh Graduates) in our business office, EITA Elevator (M) Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 2,500 - RM 4,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|EITA Elevator (M) Sdn Bhd
|Sales Engineer (招聘junior/fresh Graduates)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing
Keen to join the leading supplier to electrical contractors, switchboard fabricators and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and manufacturer of Elevator Systems and Busduct Systems in Malaysia? Raise your head if that’s you!
We are expanding and in line with the expansion, we are looking for a dedicated Sales Engineer to join us.
What will you be doing?
- Build and maintain relationships with the existing key customers, grow and expand the market by identifying potential customers and developing new customer accounts, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and expert in your field.
- Prepare tender, quotation; attend tender interview and initial site meeting.
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations to showcase the features and benefits of our products and services.
- Develop and direct effective sales channels by scheduling customer visits, organizing sales call and conducting sales visit.
- Monitor stock order, follow up collection and payment, and provide technical expertise feedback on customer needs and expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure that our products and services remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Provide quality technical support and guidance throughout the sales process to close deals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collect market information ie: Project information, Competitor analysis, Customer background.
- Travel to oversea as and when needed to build good rapport with new & existing customers.
Are you the one?
- Minimum a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic/Electromechanical/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply or possess working experience in selling industrial products.
- Fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires you to deal with mandarin speaking customer.
- Posses own transport.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
What do we offer?
If you are interested in joining our team of sales engineers that values quality and customer satisfaction, and looking for a role that allows you to combine your technical expertise with your communication skills, we want to hear from you!
- Office based in Bandar Bukit Raja, Klang.
- Permanent role.
- 5 days work week with work-life balance culture.
- Various benefits (Allowances- Petrol, Car, Toll & Parking, HP, Medical, Insurance, Leave etc).
- Weekly luncheon.
- EITA Sport club activities & games.
- Support a professional & safe environment for our employees.
- Practice vibrant & energetic office culture.
- Opportunities will be provided for career advancement within the company.
- Sustainable, Public-Listed Company
- Five Days Work Week, Work-life Balance
- Training & Development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EITAis a public-listed company in BURSA Malaysia since 2012. EITA Group of Companies are committed to offer value-added products and solutions for the Construction and Manufacturing industries.
From the humble beginning in the late 1996’s, EITA has grown to be a leading supplier to electrical contractors, switchboard fabricators and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and manufacturer of Elevator Systems and Busduct Systemsin Malaysia. Today, the Company has expanded its business operations to other Asian countries. We havethe capabilitiesto design and manufacture our elevators and busduct systems and also a range of Electrical and Electronic components and equipment under our own brand names.
We continue to grow our manufacturing business especially in building our own home-grown brands, EITA-Schneider for Elevator systems and Furutec for Busduct systems. The Group is also focused on expanding our regional markets in ASEAN and the Middle-East.
Aligned to EITA's corporate tagline"brings good feel to life"- we strive to be a proactive and positive force for a better world. Our sustainability Compass focuses on NATURE, ECONOMIC, SOCIAL, and WORKPLACE.
EITA Elevator (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 1998. The principal activities ofEITA Elevator are design, installation and maintenance of Elevator systems.
We design and manufacture Elevator systems with the capability to provide our customers with a full one-stop solution, which includes design, manufacture, installation, modernisation. commissioning and maintenance.
We can produce a customised design to suit customer needs, varying details such as car size and its interior design, hall door jamb, hall call button and indicator. Some of our Elevators are equipped with LCD panels and audio system to provide passengers with entertainment, news and advertisements.
Besides our main involvement in designing and manufacturing of passenger Elevator systems, we also design and manufacture commercial goods Elevator systems. We have expanded our design and manufacturing to include home Elevators and Dumbwaiters. To a smaller extent, we also design and manufacture Escalators and Travellators.
Our commitment to product quality is evidenced by the fact that EITA-Schneider and EITA Elevator are all ISO 9001:2008 certified. In addition, we are committed to workers' health and safety which is evidenced by the fact that EITA Elevator has obtained OHSAS 18001:2007 certification for Occupational Health and Safety Management System in 2010.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 468586-T
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, Bonus, Annual Trip, Marriage Token, Free Weekly Meatless Lunch, Casual on Friday (e.g. T-shirts), Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Bandar Bukit Raja, Klang