Ampang Jobs Sales Executive ( Fresh Graduate) Position at Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales Executive ( Fresh Graduate) in our company, Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Ampang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 3,500 - RM 4,200 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Euro-Atlantic Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Sales Executive ( Fresh Graduate)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.200|
- Identifying and develop new business accounts.
- Maintain and service existing accounts.
- To ensure Sales & Collection target are achieved.
- Assist in A & P and marketing support services.
- To provide quality services that meet customers’ expectation.
- Minimum a Diploma in any discipline.
- Working experience in consumer goods will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and oral.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess own car with valid driving license.
- Good inter-personal skills with passion for sales in a fast-paced consumer environment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Hulu Kelang and relocate to our new office nearby Kepong Metropolitan Park.
Why Join Us?
- Basic + Commission
- Traveling Allowance
- Company Simcard + Tyre Voucher, etc.
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Company benefits – staff purchase, sales incentive scheme, medical & PA insurance
- High yearly performance bonus.
We offer competitive remuneration, sales commission and other fringe benefits and a good working environment for career development to the right candidates.
- Training and learning opportunities
- Good working environment
- Opportunity to grow with the company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Euro-Atlantic is a leading (HACCP certified) importer and distributor of specialty fruits, vegetables, marine produce and fine food based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Established in 1992, we have since expanded to 6 branches, excluding our HQ that is based in KL. Our subsidiaries include the seafood-focused C-Food Portions as well as other branches of Euro-Atlantic that spans across the cities of Johor Bahru, Penang, Sabah. We currently have approximately 280 employees across the entire Euro-Atlantic Group of companies, of which 190 are employed by the HQ.
As our company is growing, we are looking for bright, innovative, enthusiastic and passionate candidate to join us in this challenging journey.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to achieve excellence in food safety and handling to become Malaysia’s leading importer and distributor of fresh produce and seafood.
Euro-Atlantic’s vision is to become the one-stop-centre for specialty food in the country as we continue to bring the best products from around the world to your doorstep!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 233795-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff Purchase, Uniforms, Group Insurance Coverage, Annual Bonus, Main Office - Mon to Fri / Operations Office - Mon to Sat (scheduled off)
- Specific Location: Hulu Kelang