Kuala Lumpur Jobs Sea – Ssc Analyst, Cm General Ledger Position at Deloitte
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as SEA - SSC Analyst, CM General Ledger. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Deloitte, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Sea - Ssc Analyst, Cm General Ledger|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Want to make an impact? At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – talents like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for the society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience. Work you’ll do Objectives of the Position:
- Provide Cash Management and General Ledger transaction processing support to deliver Cash Management and General Ledger (CM & GL) services to Local Country in accordance with established CM & GL processes and work procedures and in compliance with Firm policies and procedures; and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
- To perform Cash Management and General Ledger day-to-day transaction processing and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Assist in daily and monthly bank reconciliation process.
- Performs analytical review of profit and loss account and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks, transaction posting checks and clearing of open item.
- Executes month end close steps in accordance with work instructions and month end close checklist.
- Liaise with the Local Country on Cash Management and General Ledger issues.
- Process month end reporting i.e. Balance sheet details, Statutory and Management report.
- To accurately process all Cash Management and General Ledger transactions within the given time frame, i.e. entered into SAP or rejected according to the established process and procedures.
- To ensure the accuracy and the completeness of the transaction processed.
- To attend to Shared Services Centre (SSC) communication channels i.e. email.
- To monitor and process the urgent request before specified deadline.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Resolve Local Country queries related to statement of accounts, invoices and collection information on timely basis.
Service Management and Continuous Improvement:
- Execute work in accordance with the service management framework by providing timely and accurate customer service.
- Review backlog and cycle time reports to improve process flow times.
- Minimize number of transaction escalations by ensuring all transactions are processed within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure queries from Local Countries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
Leadership and Cooperation:
- Professional Guidance / Multiple Reporting Lines
- Follow the Firm guidelines; accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Understand and follow local regulation and statutory requirements.
- Frequent Cooperation within the Firm
- Counterparts in Local Country and other SSC Finance teams.
- Team Lead, Senior Analyst and peer team members.
- SEA management team.
- Frequent Cooperation outside the Firm
- Work closely with auditors etc.
- Degree of Supervision Required in the job
- Work is regularly supervised.
- A recognised Diploma or Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Fresh graduates / Graduates with 2 years experience are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in Finance SSC using SAP System is desirable.
- Recognizes and/or articulates knowledge and understanding of Cash Management and General Ledger and other accounting functions.
- Has been trained and/or brief exposure in accounting transactions. Understands basic accounting terminology and able to articulate the concept in day-to-day work.
- Has experience in using MS office tools (MS Word and MS Excel). Understands basic concepts and application of the tool in day-to-day use.
- Ability to reads, writes and speaks fluent English and one of the following languages will be an added advantage:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||Deloitte Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur Office), Menara LGB, Level 16, 1, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduates Employers – Top 10
- Join a high performing team
- Cultural diversity and friendly working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory,Financial Advisory Services and Consultingthrough its network of member firms. Deloitte Malaysia is part of Deloitte Southeast Asia, a member firm that also operates in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. It is in the heart of our core values and commitment to provide a workplace where every talented individuals have equal opportunity to grow, develop and succeed.
In Malaysia, Deloitte is among the nation's top professional services firms, providing services to the public and private sector through over 1,800 people in 8 offices across the country. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte has in the region of more than245,00 professionals.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: AF 0080
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), EPF, SOCSO, Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)