Kuala Lumpur Jobs Secretary Position at AZLAN SHAH & PARTNERS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
AZLAN SHAH & PARTNERS has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as secretary with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||AZLAN SHAH & PARTNERS|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
We are a reputable legal firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia seeking a highly motivated and organized Secretary to join our team. As a Secretary for our firm, you will play an important role in providing administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of our legal practice.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to Managing Partner and Partners
• Manage and organize schedules, calendars, appointments and travel arrangements
• Prepare correspondences, reports and any other documents as required
• Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Coordinate with all clients involved in legal matters and other parties
• Handle incoming and outgoing communication all medium of communications including phone calls, Whatapp , emails etc.
• Maintain the accuracy and up-to-date filing and record-keeping systems
• Providing personalized support for other employees in the office
• Diploma or degree in secretarial studies, business administration, or a related field
• At least 1 year of experience as a secretary or administrative assistant, preferably in a legal setting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
• Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
We offer competitive compensation packages, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a highly motivated and organized individual who is passionate about providing administrative and secretarial support in a legal setting, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
|Address||Azlan Shah & Partners, Lestari, Suite D-26-3A, Menara Suezcap 1, KL Gateway, 2, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Career Development
- Staff Meals
- Medical Claim
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OUR FIRM IS SPECIALISES IN LITIGATION, CORPORATE & CAPITAL MARKET. WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF HELPING CLIENT TO PROCEED WITH LITIGATION PROCESS, ADVISE AND FACILITATE CORPORATE TRANSACTIONS, AND ASSIST CLIENT IN TERMS OF CAPITAL MARKET EXERCISES.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: BC/A/2102