Kuala Lumpur Jobs Secretary Cum Pa Position at BDO PLT
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Secretary cum PA. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BDO PLT and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Secretary Cum Pa
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Tactful in handling private and confidential matters
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience & Education:
- Preferably candidates with Certificate/Diploma in relevant field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in secretarial & office administration
- Good interpersonal and communications skill
- Meticulous and committed to complete task on the given deadline
- A strong team-player, analytical mindset and with a good interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office application
|BDO Malaysia, Level 8, Menara Centara, 360, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Chow Kit, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO is one of the world's largest professional services organisations providing professional services across 167 countries and territories, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658offices.
In Malaysia, BDO is a leading professional services firm providing audit & assurance, advisory, tax services and business services & outsourcing (BSO) to businesses ranging from established multinational conglomerates to growth-oriented organisations, whether public or private.
Founded in 1964, BDO Malaysia has more than 50 years of experience in Malaysia’s commercial landscape with a strong reputation as a top quality professional services provider.We service our clients with a well-qualified and experienced team close to1,00 staff led by over 90 Partners and Directors through our offices in Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam.
BDO’s distinctive reputation is built upon our commitment to all our stakeholders that what matters to them, matters to us.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: LLP0018825-LCA
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Optical
- Specific Location: Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman