Kuala Lumpur Jobs Secretary (housing Project Management) Position at Planet Gardens Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Planet Gardens Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Secretary (Housing Project Management) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 4,000 - RM 8,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Planet Gardens Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Secretary (housing Project Management)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 8.000|
- To monitor and ensure timely and efficient collection of house maintenance funds
- To carry out sourcing of office consumable, spare parts pertaining to minor repair and maintenance as and when instructed including preparation of relevant documentation for management approval
- To supervise and keep track of the vendor maintenance schedule such as pest control, landscaping, garbage collection, CCTV etc
- To observe and comply with current safety and health requirement for the building as stipulated by the authorities
- Handling complaints from residents and initiate problem solving in the absence of the superior
- Manage and monitor all renovation, refurbishment or repair/maintenance works carried out satisfactorily
- Maintain and enhance communication with residents, contractors and suppliers to facilities the flow of information and foster cooperation
- Monitor the works carried out by specialist, contractors and ensure all works are conformance to relevant specification, standard and approved design
- Perform any duties and /or assignments deemed appropriate should the need arise
- In-charge of the yearly renewable vendor’ contract including insurance make recommendation to the management and ensure its timely renewal
- To manage administer the site office to ensure effective and efficient running of the day-to-day operations, ensure it cleanliness and manage staff
- To attend site meetings with consultants with management periodically and prepare all minutes meeting ,and record accordingly into appropriate filing system.
- To ensure that project objectives are achieved and projects are delivered successfully in in accordance with agreed budget, time line, quality and safety standards
- Ensure existing House Rules, SOPs and standing Order are being complied with. Review for enhancement if deemed necessary
- Compile and prepare monthly report pertaining to collection, repair and maintenance to the management as and when required
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying,Secretarial Course,and all other related field are welcome to apply.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, communication skills and strong leadership
- Minimum 2 to 3 years and above experience in housing project, property management or in related field
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Good organizational , communication and relationship building skills, resourceful, result-oriented, customer-centric with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instructions
- Salary range RM400 and above depending on experience
- Yearly salary increment
- Nearby with LRT
- Accomodation provided if need (hostel)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
An established Company offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package which commensurate with experience and qualification. Interested candidates are required to write in with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary together with a current passport size photograph (n.r.) to:
PLANET GARDENS SDN BHD (930672-A)
89, Jalan Ara, Bangsar Baru, 59100, Kuala Lumpur
Fax: +603 20323609
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 930672-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), swimming pool, cinema, karaoke, snooker, BBQ
- Specific Location: Bangsar