Selangor Jobs Senior Account Executive Position at Airtac Industrial (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Account Executive. For candidates who reside in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Airtac Industrial (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 5,400 - RM 7,100 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Airtac Industrial (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Account Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.400|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.100|
We’re hiring Senior Account executives to support our rapidly expanding sales operations. Chosen candidates can expect on-the job training with guidance by the Finance Manager.
Manage the day-to-day accounting activities in the Finance & Admin department. Support Finance Manager in preparing for the financial and management reports, cash flow, budgeting and implementing internal accounting control.
- Assist in the preparation of full sets of accounts
- Prepare journal entries and ensure all supporting documents attached for review purpose.
- Responsible for the payment processing of suppliers/ sub-cons invoices, staff claims and other general expenses.
- Ensure proper filling and maintenance of accounting records,
- Assist in preparation of monthly project profit and loss reports, cash flow positions, other ad-hoc reports as when required.
- Prepare bank reconciliation before monthly closing
- Assist in the submission of the relevant tax return in compliance with the tax regulations.
- Liaise with the external parties such as suppliers, sub-contractors and customers, auditors, tax agents and other licensing authorities.
- Assist in the annual audit and annual company tax submission.
- Assits in general administrative duties HR related matters & Payroll Preparation.
- Submit EPF,SOCSO,EIS and PCB before the 15th of each month.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy
- Min 4 years’ working experience in related field.
- Preferably with working experience in an audit firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem- solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and analytically drive
- Able to multi-tasked and cope with pressure.
- 5 Working Days. Overseas Listed Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Airtac Industrial (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary fully owned by AirTAC international Group, whichis one of the largest pneumatic equipments suppliers producingcontrolvalves, cylinders, air prepararions, and other pneumatic components.
With its headquarter located inTaiwan and established in 1988, Airtac currently hassalescenters located in Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Italy, and Chinawhere hasmore than 60 branches, as well as assembly bases in Singapore and Italy, and large production bases in Taiwan and China.
With its core values of "People Oriented, Sharing, Development,andResponsibilities", Airtac consistently carries out its concept of respecting customers and has biult up long term mutual benefits with its customers. Meanwhile, in order to satisfy itsdemand of enlarging projects and markets,Airtacalso welcomes all talents to join us to create mutual future.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 1054437-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Shah Alam