Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Account Executive Position at TTE Electronics Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TTE Electronics Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Account Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 4,000 - RM 6,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||TTE Electronics Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Account Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.000|
- Managing the full spectrum of finance, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payment vouchers, payment collection, general ledger and reconciliations.
- Manage and monitor the daily cash flow of the Company.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Group Financial Management Reports, which includes an income statement, variance analysis against budget/forecast and prior year results, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Maintaining proper Fixed Assets records.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Preparation of tax computation, tax forecast (CP204) and tax revisions (CP204A).
- Manage the annual audit of the Company.
- Develop and implement proper policies, procedures and financial controls in the businesses, to ensure greater efficiency and operations.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, company secretary, legal advisor, bankers and others statutory bodies for relevant reports and submissions as required by regulatory bodies.
- Assist on any ad-hoc assignment, if any.
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in managing/handling full sets of accounts and conversant in taxation and accounting standard.
- Candidates with audit experience preferred.
- Independent, mature, resourceful and meticulous.
- Proactive, willing to take up challenges and able to work under pressure to meet reporting deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Mandarin.
- Willing to work in KL city center.
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY / on short notice.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TTE Electronics Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary Company to Industronics Berhad. Incorporated in 1975, Industronics Berhadis an established electronnics company well known in Malaysia and internationally for its many high profile products, services and projects implemented.Listed as a technology company on the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in Malaysia, the Company hasthe financial and human resources to undertake major technology based projects around the world.With a team of brilliant engineers, software and system professionals and a dedicated workforce, Industronics has completed many high profile projects such as Public Information Display Systems, Intelligent Transport Systems, Audio Visual Systems, Security Systems, and Fire Protection Systems to the full satisfaction of its customers.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 404082-W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Menara HLX