Petaling Jaya Jobs Senior Accountant Position at Epicor Software (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Accountant in our company, Epicor Software (M) Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Petaling Jaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Epicor Software (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The Accounting Specialist will support the accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, expenses as well as updating our accounting database.
You Can Do This
· Perform the full set account including month end management accounting
· Ensure complete and accurate balance sheet position is maintained and is
supported through balance sheet reconciliations
· AP process and support AR collection
· Regular/ad-hoc Group reporting including Group Audit
· Provide support to the external auditors as required to ensure successful
audit sign off
· Work with the external and internal tax team to ensure that tax is
completed accurately and on time
· Represent Finance in resolving business-wide issues with sales and
· Other project based and ad-hoc work as required within the dynamic team
You Bring Most Of This:
· 3-5 years or above applicable experience and demonstrated
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
· Exceptional systems knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point
· Fluent (Written & Spoken) English.
· Adaptability for learning and change.
· Have confidence to deal with and support members of senior management
team on a day-to-day basis
· Ability to work towards deadlines and self-start and prioritize
· Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt to change
· Excellent communication skills for interaction with personnel at all levels in
You’ll find a strong sense of community, collaboration, and cross functional partnering within the Epicor Finance and Accounting organization. With Epicor being an eager company, you will play a key role in supporting mergers and acquisitions and strategic financial activity globally. We are rapidly expanding and looking for exceptional talent to join our team in all of our Epicor offices.
At Epicor, we know that success comes from working together. Everyone has a role to play, and it’s the essential partnerships across our company that are crucial to our customers’ success and our growth as a business.
We’re truly a team. Working in close partnership, we bring wide-ranging talents together in powerful collaborations. We think innovatively, share our knowledge generously, and constantly learn from our colleagues. We’re proud of the success we achieve every day, but we never stop challenging ourselves and encouraging each other. Together, we go further and imagine an even brighter future.
Whatever your career journey, we’ll help you find the right path. Through our training courses, mentorship, and continuous support, you’ll get everything you need to thrive. At Epicor, your success is our success. And that success really matters, because we’re the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses—the hardworking companies who make, move, and sell the things the world needs.
Equal Opportunities & Accommodations
At Epicor, we strive to create a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse workplace every day. Bring the whole and real you—that’s who we’re interested in. If you’re interested in this role but your experience and current skillset don’t match every qualification of the job description, that’s okay! We encourage you to apply anyway. Learning and sharing our knowledge keeps us all moving forward. You just might be the right fit and gain new skills new along the way.
- Dynamic Team
- Learning Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Epicor is more than a software provider. That’s because we see software not as an outcome, but as a flexible tool to grow businesses. Our approach means there’s more to a career with us. Whatever your job, you can grow with us, following a clear path for advancement.
We are a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,00 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of individual industries, Epicor solutions dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth.
Our core values define our beliefs, guide our decisions, and drive our actions. They’re the glue that connects us worldwide. They motivate us to deliver for our customers, be a powerful force in the industry, and make Epicor a great place to work. Our values are seen, heard, and felt every day in our policies, our systems, and our operations.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 352303-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Damansara Uptown