Lumut Jobs Senior Accountant Position at H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Lumut and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Accountant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
1) Assist in all aspects of operating a finance department
2) Research and resolve accounting issues
3) Managing cash flow
4) Credit control to ensure credit and collection policies and procedures are followed, monitor and highlighting potential credit risk related issues
5) Lead and work closely with accounting team and members of other functional departments
6) Liaise and coordinate with business partners such as bankers, auditors, tax agencies and company secretary for all financial and statutory matters including reporting and submission of relevant documentation
7) Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements & reporting, including treasury, accounts payable, accounts receivable, income statements, loan and deviation analysis
8) Maintain records in accounting systems, including maintenance of general ledger and subsidiary ledgers, and journal entry preparation and posting including oversee monthly stock take and stock variances
9) Prepare Annual Budget and Monthly Forecast, including cash flow planning, department expenses, cash flow projection, capital expenditure, etc. and monitoring of actual results for correction action to be taken to achieve company’s target
10) Analyze monthly financial report and work cross-functionally to analyze material cost and direct cost incurred, products profit margin, overhead costs and other spending in manufacturing product compared with budget
11) Establish and maintain accounting policies, procedures, and reporting systems; identify and implement improvements whichever are appropriate to achieve maximum financial efficiency.
12) Ensure accounting transactions and flows are accurate and on time
Perform other accounting duties and special projects as assigned from time to time
a) Qualification : Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree
b) Years of Experience : at least 8 years and above
c) Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints while still ensuring accuracy and efficiency in financial reporting
d) An analytical mind and a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
e) Ability to work independently and under pressure
f) Strong leadership skills and an ability to motivate others
g) Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Malaysia
h) Commercial and business awareness
i) Flexibility to travel
Special Notes :
Preferred for candidate who can join us immediately or by July/Aug 2023.
Competitive salary based on level of experience
- Good environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd is a member of the Hansen & Rosenthal Group of Companies, a global network of refineries, specialty formulation plants and sales offices. The parent company, H&R GmbH & Co. KGaA is listed at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in Germany.
The company is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of petrochemical, synthetic and bio based specialties for various industrial applications as well as produced precision plastic components. The group comprises individual divisions which enjoy excellent position as market and technology leaders in their respective field.
In line with its expansion plan, H&R Chempharm Asia Sdn. Bhd invites highly motivated professionals with initiative and ability to work independently to join our team in the following position:
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1360046-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday-Friday