Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Accounting Executive Position at Asian Trails (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Asian Trails (M) Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as senior accounting executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 4,600 - RM 7,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Asian Trails (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Accounting Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.600|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.000|
Purpose of the role
The ideal candidate to fill the position of Senior Accounting Executive is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day financial activities across all operating centers, including preparation of month-end accounts, payroll, debtors, GST returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year-end statutory accounts and tax compliance for our office. Based in Kuala Lumpur, the ideal candidate will become a part of a great team of passionate travel colleagues.
- Handle a full set of accounts efficiently and in a timely manner
- Preparation of Monthly Management Reports and other closing reports for HOD review
- Support the accounting manager during external auditing processes, budgeting, and forecasting
- To prepare tax computation and ensure the appropriate provision, estimation, and tax submission
- Liaise with statutory auditors/internal auditors/tax auditors
- To ensure compliance with internal procedures, corporate guidelines and, statutory requirements
- To develop a strong internal control environment within the organization and improve various processes to achieve efficiency and effectiveness
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Accounting and/or by Asian Trails executive management.
Qualifications, skills and requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree/Part Professional Accounting qualifications or its equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Command of verbal and written Malaysian and English is essential. Other languages are a plus
- Candidate must have related working experience in full set computerized accounts and financial matters
- Proficient knowledge of PC operation and software applications, especially MS Office, Oracle/NetSuite Accounting System as well as good typing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people of all levels, and be a team player is essential
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season. A “Can Do” attitude and positive thinking, including creative thinking
- A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to prioritize and organize are preferred skill sets to fill this role. Working under pressure is to be expected
- This position is open for Malaysian nationals only
|Address||Suite 7.01, 7th floor, Asian Trails Malaysia, Wisma Mirama, Jalan Wisma Putra, Kampung Attap, 50460 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- We committed towards social and environmental sustainability
- Friendly, flexible and passionate working environment
- Plenty of growth opportunity to learn variety of skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since our inception in 199, Asian Trails has grown to become the leading destination management company in Asia with full-service operations in countries across East and South East Asia. Our portfolio of services is highly diverse and includes wholesale leisure arrangements, meeting and conference organization, team building, incentive travel, airport transfers, hotel bookings and a range of tour packages that includes cultural, historical, social and adventure-based programs.
Headquartered in Bangkok, we operate in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam. Our specialist destination management professionals provide the best leisure and travel services available on the market. We take our leisure guests beyond the window of a tour bus to the Real Asia so that they smell, taste, touch and experience the beating heart of every place they visit.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: 514802-A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Bonus & Increments, Annual Trip/Dinner, Paid Leaves and mores
- Specific Location: Wisma Mirama, Jalan Wisma Putra
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Accounting Executive position job vacancies