Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Accounts Executive – Ar Position at Ipsos Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Ipsos Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Accounts Executive - AR and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Ipsos Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Accounts Executive - Ar|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Joining Ipsos means developing your career in the very top tier of research. With over 18,00 people employed in 90 countries, we are one of the largest and best-known research companies. If you’re interested in keeping company with some of the most naturally curious researchers and making an impact to the best local and global brands, we invite you to join us.
As a curious and intuitive individual, an enthusiastic professional with a passion for creating knowledge, at Ipsos you will be fully dedicated to finding the best solutions for our clients. At Ipsos we foster an environment that is entrepreneurial and forward thinking. We attract and hire innovative people with inquiring minds who possess drive, intelligence and enthusiasm. Working at Ipsos is dynamic and challenging; never a dull moment!
- Key member of the Kuala Lumpur Finance Hub for APEC region.
- Fully responsible for Account Receivable functions including monthly cash flow forecast and the Order to Cash process; from new client creation, billings, collections to month-end closing.
- Perform client credit assessment and update High Risk client risk.
- Review Sales Order (SO) Agreement and client contracts. Ensure Financial terms are as per Group policy and all deviations are duly approved as per approval matrix.
- Liaise with the Researchers on billing documentation – Sales Order (SO) / Purchase Order (PO) / Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure timely invoicing as per agreed billing schedule and payment terms.
- Monitor client collections; follow up closely and take necessary action on overdue accounts receivable. Ensure bad debt provisions are made as per policy.
- Plays an active role in improving key AR KPIs i.e. ‘Days of Revenue Unbilled’ and ‘Days of Sales Outstanding’ as per Group’s expectation.
- Enhance the internal control and Account Receivable process progressively.
- Attend to annual statutory audits, internal audits and ISO certification audits. Ensure proper accounting records and compliance with the Group and respective market policies and Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for regular reporting to market stakeholders and to the Group.
- Responsible for the month end closing to ensure invoicing, SOA, and AR related matters are updated accurately.
- Preparation of financial and tax (SST/GST/VAT/WHT) reports and tabulation of Cash-in-Cash-out (CICO) submission.
- Assist any ad hoc task assigned by superior from time-to-time.
- Client Focus
- Knowledge & Expertise
- Data Privacy Process
- Information Confidentiality & Security Process
- Legal & Contract Reviews
- Internal: Commercial Team members, Team members of the Finance & Accounting team and other support departments.
- External: Clients, vendors, bankers, tax authorities.
- Develop a good breadth of experience and knowledge of processes and controls across APEC markets.
- Awareness of broader business considerations; client relationships and environment.
- Demonstrate capabilities in applying different tools, techniques and approaches.
- At least 4 years working experience in Order to Cash / Account Receivable Management / Finance / Accounting
- Experience in SG or HK market is an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting standards and principles.
- Knowledge of tax i.e. GST, SST, VAT, WHT.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Accounting systems i.e. Oracle, JD Edwards.
- Self-motivated / pro-active
- Good time management skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently
- Proficient in English language, both verbal and written
- Good communication skills and able to communicate with people from different background and with different seniority.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Your Safety is Our Priority- Hybrid working arrangement
- Provides Health and Wellness Benefits
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to Ipsos - Global Market Research
Ipsos is the third largest market research company in the world, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,00 people.
Our research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. Our 75 business solutions are based on primary data coming from our surveys, social media monitoring, and qualitative or observational techniques.
“Game Changers” – our tagline – summarizes our ambition to help our 5,00 clients to navigate more easily our deeply changing world.
In our world of rapid change, the need for reliable informationto make confident decisions has never been greater.
At Ipsos we believe our clients need more than a data supplier, they need a partner who can produce accurate and relevant information and turn it into actionable truth.
This is why our passionately curious experts not only provide the most precise measurement, but shape it to provide True Understanding of Society, Markets and People.
To do this we use the best of science, technology and know-how and apply the principles of security, simplicity, speed and substance to everything we do.
So that our clients can act faster, smarter and bolder.
Ultimately, success comes down to a simple truth:
You act better when you are sure.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 912941-X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Wellness Programs, Smart Casual, Hybrid working arrangement