Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Accounts Executive/assistant Finance Manager Position at KMT JAYA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Accounts Executive/Assistant Finance Manager. For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KMT JAYA SDN BHD, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 4,000 - RM 7,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KMT JAYA SDN BHD|
|Position||Senior Accounts Executive/assistant Finance Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 7.000|
Job Responsibilities: –
- Prepare and maintenance the full complement of statutory books of accounts, GL Accounting and financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually), Fixed Assets and Journals.
- Maintenance of General Ledger master data, review manual journal entries, manage balance sheet account reconciliations process of all balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions (Cash & Bank), accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved (with escalations to Technical Accounting if required), actively review accounts, perform Variance Analysis, P & L Fluctuation Analysis and manage period-end closing and reporting in accordance.
- To prepare monthly management reports and ensure that it is accurate and in accordance with approved Accounting Standards on timely basis.
- Managing the cash flow and reporting the weekly/ monthly cash position to the accountant and assist in ensuring optimum deployment and use of Company funds.
- Ensure payments to be made are properly authorized for disbursement.
- To handle daily operational decision relating to accounting, payments to be made are properly authorized for disbursement, cash flow and credit control.
- To check and match daily POS system Sales transactions against the day closing settlement slip, investigate for any differences or shortage of cash.
- To prevent mishandling of money by cashiers and to safeguard assets against loss or theft.
- The balance cash register transactions at the end of each day must tie up.
- To submit application of Telegraphic Transfer, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, and Bankers’ Acceptance to the bank.
- To prepare bank reconciliation and monitor daily bank balances.
- Liase with banker and negotiate for the best forex currency quote.
- Accurate processing of foreign workers and part time Payroll – salary, O.T., allowance, expenses claim.
- To prepare budgeted Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow within stipulated time frame.
- To prepare tax computation and to liaise with tax agent to ensure timely submission.
- To coordinate monthly stock count and regular cash audit at all outlets.
- Assist in reviewing and enhancing the accounting and control systems.
- Assist to liaise with auditors on matters relating to internal controls, company annual accounts and taxation.
- Assist in matters relating to secretarial and relevant government authorities.
- To ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all accounting entries.
- Maintain excellent filling system for speedy retrieval and easy references.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc accounting assignments.
Job Requirements: –
- Candidates must possess Degree / Diploma in Accounting / LCCI Higher / Graduate Diploma / Partial ACCA or equivalent or pursuing other related accounting courses.
- At least 2- 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field and audit experience is required for this position.
- Possess own transport.
- Preferably with experience from the Retail / Trading industry.
- Strong knowledge in accounting double entries, analytical thinking and result oriented
- Must be effective communicators and fluent in both oral and written: English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin speaking is an added advantage.
- To complete the allocated assignments within a stipulated time frame.
- Willing to learn, good attitude committed and communicate well with all levels people.
- Self-initiative, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Very detail oriented, precise, independent and able to complete the work until perfection with minimal supervision
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility and positive disposition.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in line with the management’s plan and work beyond normal working hours.
- Computer literacy – Excel, Words, SQL Financial Accounting, POS System and ERP System.
- Applications must be willing to work in Bukit Jalil .
|Address||Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Bandar Bukit Jalil Bukit Jalil 1, Persiaran Jalil 1 Bandar Bukit Jalil KMT JAYA SDN BHD|
- Job career enhancement
- Learning Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KMT Jaya was established in Malaysia 1994 by a Korean Founder & Group Chairman, Datuk Matthew Lee. The Company started as a trading and expand a few years later as distributor of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) importing food and beverages products from South Korea. Today, we have the greatest platform in distributing Korean food & beverages. Its extensive distribution networks in Peninsula and East Malaysia covering high traffic outlets (HTO) such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, personal care stores and chain health, general retail traders with complete range of products line from KOrea, the line of brands product portfolio includes instant noodles, seaweeds, kimchi, seasonings, and sauces, liqours, alcoholic drinks, beverages, confectionaries and snacks, chilled and frozen products.
Our goal is to provide best quality & healthy Korean food to all dining table of Malaysian to enjou everyday through Korea’s bestselling brands such as, Nongshim, Lotte, Paldo, Cheong Kwan Jung, Jongga, Chung Jung One, Manjun, Ottogi, Hansung, Teazen, Kooksoondang, Binggrae and more….
We aim to be a respectable ethic Korean Company and trusted partner for growth and sustainability together with Malaysia society.
To build strong partnership in our business relationship with our Korean principals.
to foster an open and creative healthy culture, attracting and nurturing talents.
to provide innovation and top-quaity Korean products to all Malaysians.
to achieve operational and customer service excellence.
a) Knowledge: We apply knowledge management strategy to improve the productivity and efficiencies of the organization.
b) Innovation: We challenge ourselves with new skills, methods and fresh ideas to maintain our position as the best in the FMCG industry.
c) Mutual: We have working principle known as mutual trust with our Korean principals and is the key to success.
d) Teamwork: We value the team power and spirit working to achieve greater heights and success.
e) Excellence: We strive to deliver excellent product, distribution, top-quality services.
f) Commitment: We committe to meet our expectationn of sahreholders - Customers and staffs.
g) Contribution: Introduce Korean culture to the communities we work in.
h) Caring: We care for our shareholders and carry out our responsibilities as a community member.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 1215188-A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday (8:30am to 6:00pm)
- Specific Location: Bukit Jalil