Subang Jaya Jobs Senior Accounts Executive Position at Katrin BJ Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Katrin BJ Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior accounts executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Subang Jaya and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Katrin BJ Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Accounts Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
· Overseeing financial activities of the company, i.e. financial statements, treasury functions, Cash Flow Management, Inventory Management, etc.
· To supervise & manage a team of staff in the following area:-
· Daily accounting operations i.e. payments & collections, staff claims & commission.
· Monthly closing i.e. Accounts Payable, Receivable & Bank Reconciliation; Balance Sheet & Expenses Analysis Schedule.
· Inventory Control & Costing.
· Finalization of monthly management accounts for review, analysis, and evaluation.
· Coordinate year-end audits and liaise with external auditors, and tax agents relating to the preparation of final account and tax matters.
· To ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all counting entries.
· Lead, conduct stock take, and stock takes reconciliation.
· Handle bank transactions and liaise with bankers regarding bank issues.
· Occasionally attend Physical Stock Take, Company Fairs & Events, and Warehouse Sales.
· To proactively identify key issues, risks, and opportunities and make a recommendation to management on financial or non-financial matters.
· To monitor, drive and report all cost reduction initiatives.
· To assist in financial budgeting and forecasting, management and statutory reporting, internal controls, tax, and review transactions and documentation.
· Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Accounting/LCCI, part Professional Accounting qualification or equivalent.
· With at least 8 years of relevant working experience with 5 years at the Supervisory level, leading a team of accounting.
· Proficient in MS Excel and accounting software and for those with knowledge in ERP specifically Pronto System will be an added advantage.
· Ability to work independently with strong initiative, committed, and capable of working as a team to meet timelines.
· A dedicated individual who is meticulous and maintains a high level of integrity at all times, with good leadership skills.
· Able to commence work immediately.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a full resume including the notice period, the reason for leaving, and current and expected salary with a recent photograph. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
· Monday to Friday (8.00 am to 5.00 pm)
· We follow National & Selangor Public Holidays
- Staff Purchases
- Comprehensive Employment Fringe Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are we ?
Katrin BJ is the TOP houseware supplier with multiple international brands in departmental stores and gourmet supermarkets across the region. Our presences are in Malaysia, Vietnam and Singapore.
What we do ?
Katrin BJis the leading houseware supplier in Malaysia with strong presence in Singapore and Vietnam. We are importers of global brand that are exclusive to us and also own our own brands. We market quaity product at affortable pricing.
Check us out..
To be the best and No. 1 household company in the region.
To inspire people to attain a healthy lifestyle and to conserve energy.
Our core values..
We adhere to Code Of Ethics.
We are high in integrity and in value.
We Respect to ALL.
We Commit to effort in creating massive results.
We follow "Half Full" and not "Half Empty" values.
We are Passionate to succeed.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 90816-M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Commission, Company Trip & Dinner, Staff Purchase, EPF & SOCSO, HQ - 5 days work; Outlet - 6 days work & shift
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Subang Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Subang Jaya 2023
- Senior Accounts Executive position job vacancies