Melaka Jobs Senior Analyst, Costing Position at Mamee-Double Decker (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Mamee-Double Decker (M) Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Melaka and surrounding areas as senior analyst, costing with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Mamee-Double Decker (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Analyst, Costing|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Assisting in month-end closing activities related to product costing.
- Assisting in simulating the estimated product costs with the productivity projects.
- Supporting in analyzing actual manufacturing cost and preparing monthly reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- To prepare variances and scrap analysis on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparation of budget for the business unit.
- To support ad hoc projects and reporting.
- Assisting in analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or Professional Accounting Qualification.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Strong data analysis skill and detail-oriented.
- Self-Initiative and motivated, is adaptive and able to work with ambiguity and changes.
- Preferably work experience in cost accounting, and in manufacturing environment or F&B industry.
- Knowledge in using MS Office is a prerequisite and exposure to SAP / ERP would be an added advantage.
|Address||Mamee-Double Decker (M) Bhd, Lot 1, Air Keroh Industrial Estate, Air Keroh, 75450, Ayer Keroh, Melaka, 75450, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mamee-Double Decker is renowned and globally recognized as one of the leading FMCG giants in Malaysia. Founded in 1971, from humble beginnings made its way to success after 52 years of perseverance, dedication and honest hard work. Today offering an impressive range of over 100 products which includes key all-time favourites such as Mamee Monster Snack, Mister Potato and Mamee Chef just to name a few. Mamee-Double Decker has also achieved breaching worldwide consumer markets, exporting to a staggering number of over 100 countries and growing. To keep up with the colossal global consumer demands, Mamee-Double Decker has taken the initiative to set up additional Manufacturing Facilities (apart from Malaysia) across strategic locations.
Here at Mamee-Double Decker we hold strong to our core values known as the Mamee 4 I’s which are Innovation, Integrity, Intensity and Involvement.
For more information about Mamee-Double Decker, visit ww.mamee.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 222363-T
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)