Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Brand Executive (ecommerce & Social Media) Position at Q-Q Food Retail Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Q-Q Food Retail Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Brand Executive (Ecommerce & Social Media) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & E-commerce with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 3,400 - RM 4,500 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Q-Q Food Retail Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Brand Executive (ecommerce & Social Media)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||E-commerce, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.400|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
- Oversee & manage the design and functionality of the e-commerce platform such as product catalog, checkout process and site performance.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies to attract and retain customers, such as search engine optimization (SEO), advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Monitoring website traffic, sales, and other metrics to track the success of e-commerce efforts by data analytics & reporting.
- Manage inventory and fulfillment processes to ensure that products are delivered on time and in good condition.
- Able to identify opportunities to improve e-commerce performance and customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in the relevant field of study or equivalent level qualifications.
- At least 2 years of experience working in the e-commerce industry, either in a similar role or in a related field.
- Preferably having experience with the FMCG industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines.
- Required languages: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A team player who is passionate, able to work independently, possesses meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects within deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills, and familiarity with MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- ISO 9001 Internal auditing skills (Preferably).
|Address||Q.Q.Food Industry Sdn. Bhd., 50000 30 Jalan Hang Lekir Kuala Lumpur W. Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 50000, Malaysia|
- Nearby Public Transport (MRT, LRT)
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
- Positive and Inclusive Company Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Here I come, Here I come.” The company today is managed by a team who stay true to Mr. Khue’s vision of staying ahead through innovation and foresight, without compromising on the much-loved taste of the dried meat. (Non-Halal)
- To be renowned and recognised for the quality of our products and services.
- To strive for continuous improvement to deliver products and services that will please our customers.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 1123872-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Company Trip
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Brand Executive (ecommerce & Social Media) position job vacancies